Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (Foundation of Youth Empowerment) là Quỹ xã hội không vì lợi nhuận thành lập với mục tiêu nâng cao triển vọng, kỹ năng, trải nghiệm nghề nghiệp và nhận thức cộng đồng cho thanh niên thông qua các chương trình, dự án thực hành. Tìm hiểu thêm về FYE tại: fye.org.vn
Foundation of Youth Empowerment (FYE) is seeking a Vietnam National to fill the position as a Career Orientation Counseling Project Coordinator in Ha Noi.
1. Responsibilities and Duties
The role of the Career Orientation Counseling Project Coordinator is to coordinate and implement the Career Orientation Counseling Project and to support the Sponsorship Program.
She or he will report directly to the Office Manager and Foundation Director.
The Coordinator will support other FYE staff as needed. Additional tasks as assigned.
2. Scope of work and main responsibilities:
– Liaise with students, pupils, service providers, and relevant agencies.
– Direct communication with Sponsors and Donors communications/relations.
– Support all project activities.
– Conduct monitor and evaluate project activities.
– Complete assigned reports in a timely manner.
– Support the assessment of students and pupils in the project.
– Update students’ and partners’ profiles.
– Analyze the project activities and make recommendations for project development based on information gathered from students, relevant agencies involved.
3. Start Date
A successful candidate can start immediately.
4. Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Social work, Management, Education or Communications and related field.
– Experience working with NGOs, or other Non-profit organizations is preferred.
– Proficiency in English
5. Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
– Strong computer skills: MS Office, internet and ability to learn new programs
– Financial & strategic-planning skills and experience
– Strong teamwork skills; conflict and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication skills
6. Personal Traits of an Ideal Candidate
– Hard-working and have a genuine interest in social works.
– Commitment to social welfare awareness and possess a deep knowledge of social welfare issues
– Demonstrate a high level of trustworthiness, honesty, empathy
– Determined, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
– Self-motivated and eager
– Effectively deal with local authorities at all levels
7. Compensation and Benefits
– Monthly pay depending on qualifications and previous experience
– State Health Insurance provided
– Normal working hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with lunch and breaks
– Some weekend work is required
– National Holidays off as well as 12 personal days a year
8. How to apply
Send a Cover Letter, CV, letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents to Office Manager: Mrs. Ha Van Anh, email@example.com. Application should be in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application: 31/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation