- Position: Project coordinator of the “A Million Tree Project”.
- Department: The research and project management
- Address: 60 Thanh Vinh 2, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang
- Report to: Chief scientific officer; project manager and Director
GreenViet plans to grow 1 million trees in the large cities of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City. With the aim to increase the percentage of tree cover to public in these cities from 3 m2/person to 12 m2/person. The main responsibilities for the Project Coordinator are to make plan, manage and oversee the quality and timely implementation of the project and activities. The work plan will be developed upon the Development Department of GreenViet.
Education: University degree
Major: Environment, Agroforestry, forestry or other related field Save biodiversity for Vietnam
- At least 5 years of experience in project management and coordination of
conservation, environment field.
- Experience in working with local stakeholders
- Experience in report writing, monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Basic knowledge about environment, natural resources, biodiversity.
- Relevant background in urban trees
- Organizing events, community activities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Problem solving oriented
- Work well under pressure
- Networking skills
- Make annual and monthly plans
- Seeking areas to plant trees focused on 3 cities
- Expanding partner and volunteer network
- Working with consultants of GreenViet, partners and local stakeholders in the 3
- cities to develop a working plan in accordance with goals and objectives
- Managing and organizing tree planting events in the 3 cities
- Ensuring submission of quarterly and annual activity progress reports, financial reports to GreenViet and donors
- Collecting data and conducting monitoring and evaluation activities where relevant
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to the request of chief scientific officer.
- Salary: 10 million/month
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Working environment: friendly, dynamic, creative, recognizing contributions and mutual respect.
- Capacity building opportunities: attending training courses
Qualified candidates should send CV and Letter of Application in English to email@example.com before April 30th, 2021 indicating “Project coordinator” in the Subject line of the email.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam