GreenViet is seeking for a project coordinator of the “A Million Tree Project” which be based in Da Nang City and regularly travel in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. Position: Project coordinator of the “A Million Tree Project”.
2. Department: Development Department
3. Address: 60 Thanh Vinh 2, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang
4. Report to: Development manager and Director
GreenViet plan to grow 1 million trees in the large cities of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City. With the aim to increase the percentage of tree cover to public in these cities from 3 m2/person to 12 m2/person.
The main responsibilities for the Project Coordinator are to make plan, manage and oversee the quality and timely implementation of the project and activities. The work plan will be developed upon the Development Department of GreenViet.
- Education: university degree
- Major: Environment, Agroforestry, forestry or other related field
- At least 5 years of experience in project management and coordination of conservation, environment field.
- Experience in working with local stakeholders
- Experience in report writing, monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Basic knowledge about environment, natural resources, biodiversity.
- Relevant background in urban trees
- Organizing events, community activities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Problem solving oriented
- Work well under pressure
- Networking skills
III. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating annual and monthly plans
- Seeking areas to plant trees and conducting tree planting activity in Ha Noi, HCM and Da Nang
- Finding and expanding donors and volunteer network
- Participating in fundraising events of MTIC project
- Maintaining relationship with partners of MTIC
- Cooperating with partners to carry out tree planting activity
- Working with consultants of GreenViet, partners and local stakeholders in the 3 cities to develop a working plan in accordance with goals and objectives
- Managing and organizing tree planting events in the 3 cities
- Ensuring submission of quarterly and annual activity progress reports, financial reports to GreenViet and donors
- Collecting data and conducting monitoring and evaluation activities where relevant
- Conducting Itree 2021 project
- Salary: 12 million/month
- Working hours: Monday – Friday
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check
- Working environment: friendly, dynamic, creative, recognizing contributions, and mutual respect.
- Capacity building opportunities: attending training courses
V. TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should send CV and Letter of Application in English to email@example.com, title [GREENVIET - 0821] Project Coordinator - Full name before September 15th, 2021 indicating “Project coordinator of MTIC” in the Subject line of the email.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross