- Ensure high quality project implementation following the donors’ compliance requirements.
- Develop a Detailed Implementation Plan to guide the project’s implementation in conjunction with partners and regularly update as needed.
- Provide technical consultation and guidance to the local partner, ISDS, during the process of planning, implementing, M&E and reporting of project activities.
- Work closely with the local partner, ISDS, and the various stakeholders involved in the project, including national governmental authorities (i.e. Department of Gender Equality, Department of Child Affairs, MOLISA, MoIC, CEMA), media agencies, ICT developer and NGOs, and supervise/coordinate partner and stakeholders’ activities in relation to the project and continue to assess, support and evaluate all project partner and stakeholders during project implementation.
- Assure the coordination with other projects of PIV (including projects on gender responsive schools, ending forced child marriage and girls’ leadership) to ensure the integration of the project activities and the delivery of the project results.
- Collaborate with Community Development Facilitators at the PU of 5 provinces to make sure the outputs of project activities are as planned
- Be responsible for monitoring the progress in positive changes of adolescent girls and boys, young women and men’s knowledge, attitudes and practices toward ending child marriage and human trafficking, and build evidence of issues related to the project areas, contributing to the influencing change at national level
- Conduct monitoring assurance visits to PUs, provide in the field technical consultation as requested, develop guidance for the PUs to prepare annual plan with clear budgets, monthly cash flows, and prepare quarterly and annual project progress reports
- Be responsible for regular finance monitoring and update the budget as needed
- Ensure that financial and administrative donor requirements and compliance of project are respected throughout the project implementation period
- Advocate with national partners for the integration of and compliance to the Girls’ Rights Platform (GRP) with current systems such as the National Childhelp Line, National Children Forum of MOLISA, the National Digital Space of MoIC, etc. and ensure the platform’s compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Collect data, prepare and submit quality and timely project reports to the Grant Implementation Manager per the project M&E plan which in compliance with donor’s requirements.
- Be responsible for coordinating the whole process of procurement, selection and supervision of external consultants (including ICT developer for the development of an online platform) and ensure the compliance with Plan International’s policies and donor’s requirements.
- The Technical Lead of Gender, Inclusion and Child Protection for technical support;
- PCs responsible for other projects at PUs for the integration of activities (including projects on gender responsive schools, ending forced child marriage and girls’ leadership); and
- Community Development Facilitators at PUs.
- ISDS, as key implementing partner;
- MOLISA, CEMA, MoIT, WU, YU, the NGO network, ICT developer, media agencies, consultants, etc. at national level as well as with government authorities of 5 provinces, 13 districts and 62 communes.
- University graduate in development studies, project management, business, social work, law- related business, community development or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with I/NGO projects/programmes; experience in project management is an asset.
- Experience in the field of child protection and/or gender.
- Experience in managing an online platform, a social network, applications etc.
- Experience in working with government authorities.
- Experience in the monitoring and evaluation of projects/programmes
- Experience in coordination and facilitation at different levels (at community, district, provincial and national levels)
- Experience in working with children and youth.
- Extensive knowledge child rights, gender and inclusion
- Knowledge on IT, social networks, and policies and issues related to online platforms in Vietnam
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to build external relationships and networks, both physically and virtually
- Passion for the mobilization of children and youth to participate into the direct interventions, social networks and webinars
- Good English and Vietnamese language skills (both oral and written)
- High level of computer proficiency
- Basic understanding of Vietnam’s current status on early child marriage, human trafficking as well as the causes and consequences of these issues
- Understand the legal status and practice of the communication laws enforced in Vietnam
- Ability to use Google or Apple (Android or iOS based) applications to design, implement, and monitor to project interventions
- Basic knowledge on surveys (base/mid/end-line; situational analysis), need assessment/risk identification (interviews observations; knowledge, attitudes, practices – KAP), and monitoring and evaluation (pre/post-testing)
- Good understanding of the context of ethnic minorities in Vietnam
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)