GreenViet plan to grow 1 million trees in the large cities of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City. With the aim to increase the percentage of tree cover to the public in these cities from 3 m2/person to 12 m2/person, GreenViet is working with relevant stakeholders to grow trees in public parks, green gardens for school, and new settlement area. Since 2015, in collaboration with the forest protection department of Son Tra Mountain, GreenViet grew about 1,000 native trees in the city. Besides, GreenViet also works with school children and college students to raise their awareness of the importance of trees and forests.
GreenViet is seeking a project coordinator of the “A Million Tree Project” which be based in Da Nang City and regularly travels in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The main responsibilities for the Project Coordinator are to manage and oversee the quality and timely implementation of the project and activities. The work plan will be developed and agreed upon by the Development Department of GreenViet for determines the nature of the project and the activities to be implemented.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for working with consultants and local stakeholders in the 3 cities to develop a working plan to plant trees, to ensure that the goals of the project will be reached. Further, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for upholding the GreenViet’s financial standards and guidelines; for the financial planning, monitoring and reporting to GreenViet and project donors; for collecting data, monitoring and reporting on indicators and targets set to evaluate the progress and results achieved by the project; and for planning the implementation for the next year.
1. Working with the Development Department, consultants of GreenViet and local stakeholders in the 3 cities to develop a Working Plan (WP) in accordance with goals and objectives;
2. Ensuring timely and duly management of the project and implementation of all activities listed in the Work Plan in accordance with the rules and regulations of GreenViet, and in accordance with agreed rules and regulations as stipulated in the Letter of Understanding signed by GreenViet and donors;
3. Managing and organizing tree planting events in the 3 cities;
4. Ensuring accurate and timely submission of quarterly and annual activity progress reports, financial reports to GreenViet and donors;
5. Collecting data and conducting monitoring and evaluation activities where relevant;
6. Coordination with partners and stakeholders;
7. Any other tasks deemed necessary to achieve the project objectives according to the request of GreenViet.
• Experience required in project management and coordination of a minimum of 5 years;
• Proven ability to coordinate and manage complex project work, with a focus on conservation, environment, development;
• In-depth knowledge or relevant background in urban trees;
• Experience in working with local stakeholders;
• Experience in report writing, monitoring, and evaluation of projects;
• Proven ability to collaborate well and to deliver work in a timely manner;
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills;
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English
• Strong IT skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint and graphics programs, CMS)
• Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
• Problem-solving oriented
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Interested candidates could send CV and Letter of application to Ms. Le Thi Trang, Vice Director of GreenViet at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28th 2020. Early applicants could take advantages in demonstrating interest in this position. Only applicants in the shortlist could be contacted for interviews.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất