Position: Project Coordinator
The Center for Environment and Community Research (CECR) is a scientific and technical organization under Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), operating in the field of environmental protection. CECR’s mission is to promote the participation of organizations, businesses and communities in protecting and managing the water resources sustainably. The Center hopes to carry out this mission through capacity building, research and policy advocacy, information and knowledge sharing regarding water pollution control and community participation model development in the field of waste management, women empowerment as well as protection of surface water resources in localities.
The CECR recruits the position, which is full-time and has main tasks, responsibilities, duties as follows:
Under the instructions of the Project Management Board, the Project Coordinator will have the following main tasks:
- Carry out both office and field activities through coordination.
- Communicate with partners and prepare the mid-term and final reports.
- Support the organization to implement professional environmental activities, research and other activities of the Center in order to ensure an on-schedule progress and high efficiency.
- Report directly to the Project Director
Specific Tasks include:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Communicate frequently with partners on project activities
- Develop implementation plan and budget for each activity to achieve milestones
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality control
- Implement activities following procurement and financial guidance of the project
- Preparing progress reports on monthly quarterly, annually
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Work with the Project Manager to manage risks
- Work closely with MEL officer to monitor and evaluation project activities
- Carry out other activities as needed under the direction of the Project Management Board
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in Environmental Studies or Natural Resources, Sustainable Development.
- At least 07 years of working experience in the field of environment, priority is given to candidates who have worked in environmental projects, NGOs, community connection, gender, etc.
- Experience in project planning and reporting, strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English: listening, speaking, writing (priority is given to candidates with IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEIC, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and teamwork skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong communication skills (inspiring, sociable, eager to learn and listening).
- CV and application letter (Vietnamese / English)
- Related qualifications and certificates
Salary and other benefits
- Salary to be negotiated.
- Probation for 1 month
- Dynamic, friendly, and creative working environment
- To participate in health insurance and social insurance under the Labor Law
Application deadline: November 30, 2020
The application is sent to HR department at the email address: Admin.email@example.com with the title “[CECR_ Application of Project Coordinator] – Full name”. The center will contact the qualified records for the interview.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)