BackgroundThe Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) is a large-scale clinical and public health research unit, with sites offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Jakarta in Indonesia and Kathmandu in Nepal. In Vietnam, we are hosted by the Hospital of Tropical Diseases (HTD) in Ho Chi Minh City, and the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi. OUCRU-Nepal is hosted by the Patan Academy of Health Sciences, and in Indonesia we exist in partnership with the Eijkman Institute as the Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Programme (EOCRU). As a Wellcome Trust Africa Asia Programme, we have received considerable support from the Wellcome Trust since our establishment in 1991. OUCRU’s vision is to have local, regional and global impact on health by leading a locally driven research programme on infectious diseases in Southeast Asia. Priority is given to health issues important to the hospitals where we work, and to the countries as a whole where we operate: Vietnam, Indonesia and Nepal. All work is intended not only to benefit the patients seen daily at our host hospitals, but also to help improve patient care throughout Southeast Asia. OUCRU employs approximately 320 people across Viet Nam and has an average annual budget of USD 12mil. Please see more information on OUCRU website: www.oucru.org
Job summaryThe candidate will join a dynamic group running research with patients who have tuberculosis. This position will be based at OUCRU, under supervision of the Project Manager and the PI. The successful candidate will work with the District TB Units to support them in their day-to-day engagement with study activities and maintain good relationships. He or she will verify CRFs and help gather data from the DTUs as needed. The candidate will support the study manager in keeping the master database organized to ensure all collected data are entered accurately and are accessible to investigators, creating queries and reports. There will be opportunities for the candidate to receive additional academic and non-academic training, provided they meet unit requirements. Key responsibilities and tasks
- Understand the protocol and provide training for investigators in DTUs and PNT hospital on conducting the study
- Help coordinate regulatory, logistical, training and reporting tasks associated with the study
- Liaise with study team face-to-face, or by email/social media
- Follow up the contracts with all study sites according to the project agreements
- Help provide detailed and real-time budgetary reports to PIs (with assistance of finance team)
- Oversee progress of study and liaise with DTUs
- Coordinate and arrange regular communications between team members, recording and writing minutes of these meetings
- Ensure the project is carried out in compliance with OUCRU and Oxford policies (et ICT, data management) and that team members are also compliant
- Track study progress and identify problems. Report to PIs as required
- Organize and participate in group meetings to share experience and contribute to the knowledge of others in the team.
- Ability to work in a team and be flexible and responsive to the requirements of the study
Selection criteriaEssential criteria
- Nursing diploma or medical degree (including preventive medicine)
- ≥ 1 year experience as a study coordinator
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese
- Spoken and written English to level 6.5 minimum
- Excellent ability to work closely with other study staff and hospital / DTU collaborators and create and maintain good relationships
- Good attention to detail in following protocols and keeping records
- Basic computer skills, particularly MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Previous experience working in clinical research
- Contracted salary: Negotiate (depending on actual experience and education).
- Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
- Two-month salary for annual bonus and clothes
- Annual leave 18 days/year for the first year, a maximum of 30 days.
- Other responsibilities and benefits are based on Viet Nam Labor Law.
How to applyInterested, qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email or by post to the following address: Oxford University Clinical Research Unit Laboratory of Clinical Science Hospital for Tropical Diseases 764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC Tel: 39237954 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Contact person: Ms. Nguyễn Thị Hồng Phúc Deadline for submission: 28th February 2021 Please refer to the official webpage for more details. Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty