- Title: Project Coordinator
- Supervision: The incumbents work closely with PD, under direct supervision and evaluation of the Project Director
- Duty Station: In the respective province with frequent travel to field sites within the province
- Start of Performance: as soon as possible, for 3 year with possibility of extension.
- Published Date: 15/10/2023
- Closing date: 30/11/2023
BackgroundThe Microfinance and Community Development Institute (MACDI), formerly known as Vietnam NGO, is a since and technology organization that has addressed the consequences of community development include economic, environment and climate change, support disability people, women and girls through advocacy policy and service programs in Vietnam for the last three decades. Currently we are seeking for a qualification candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to support our project to education inclusion for disability children.
PositionCurrently we are seeking for a qualification candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to support our project to education inclusion for disability children. This position will base in Ha Noi and respective province with frequent travel to field sites within the province.
- Hold at least bachelor degree in field project management, business management or related subjects
- At least three year of professional experience in the position of project coordinator or related work
- Experience in the fields of inclusion/accessibility of services/services to PWD.
- Experience in support policy advocacy
- Proven skills in working with different stakeholders in coordinating project activities implementation at provincial level
- Knowledge in assistive devices/technology supporting activities of daily life (ADL) for PWD
- Capacity building, training and coaching skills
- Good planning, communication, coordination and report writing skills;
- Closely work with Project Director (PD) in charge of holistic Assistive Technology(AT)/Assistive Device(AD) provision and with project partner and provincial partners to prepare work plans, following the project Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)
- Liaise closely with local partners including MOE contact points, and other stakeholders to implement the project activities following the approved work plans
- PDs in coordinating with local partners and technical consultants in the assessment and provision of the services and relevant trainings to project beneficiaries including PWD and service providers
- Support the PDs and the local partners in ensuring the timely monitoring, reassessment and evaluation of services/products provided to PWD, ACWD
- Support in organizing meetings, trainings, and workshops at district and provincial level;
- Support PDs to ensure that all the necessary financial documentation of project activities in the province are complete and in accordance with financial management requirements;
- Preparing field reports as required;
- Support all project side for PD
How to apply
Individuals interested in this missions are invited to submit your applications, either by email email@example.com or direct shipping to: Human Resource Department-Microfinance and Community Development Instituteat 15/22/234 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Ha Noi as soon as possible.Applications should include:
- Expression of Interest, in which specify clearly which province the applicant is applying to work.
- CVs demonstrating relevant capacity and experience
- Deadline for submission: 30 November
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự