Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? The Dariu Foundation is a Swiss non-profit organization working in Vietnam for more than 10 years, and with over 80 employees, dedicated to reducing poverty and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families, with a mission to empower low-income families via microfinance and education.
At the present, The Dariu Foundation is implementing programs of micro-finance, granting scholarships to the most disadvantaged students, building kindergartens, and computer, coding training and financial education via mobile schools in Dong Nai, Vinh Long and Tien Giang, and in Myanmar. In order to enable young people in Vietnam with ready skills for the future, TDF and partners develop and implement “Digital Readiness Program for the Youth in Vietnam” project. The initiative is intended to equip 30,000 underserved youth aged 15- 18 years old across the country with 21st century skills that they require to face the digital age and Industrial Revolution 4.0.
To carry out the new project, TDF in Vietnam is looking for a qualified Vietnamese to fill in Project Coordinator.
Duty station: This position will be based in Ho Chi Minh city
Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Coordinator reports directly to the Manager and coordinates her/his activities with him. Her/his function includes but is not restricted to the following duties:
• Review existing documents to learn the experiences, best practices to identify the specific lessons learnt and practical recommendations for the Digital Readiness program for the Youth in Vietnam project
• Working closely with the consultants and Project’s team members to carry out the project’s missions
• Participate in business planning and budget preparation for approval
• Participate into the process of products and services design and delivery
• Prepare brochures or booklets written in language
• Coordinate other tasks such as curriculum development, recruitment of participants, instructors to carry out workshops/seminars or trainings as required
• Process monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed.
• Maintain good communication with relevant agencies, partners to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process of the project.
• Implement the evaluation of project activities.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• University degree in marketing, trading, social matters or management information system, education, business or related area.
• Priority if having experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role.
• Priority experience, skills in organizing and coordinating events, training, workshops…
• Priority passionate with technology, digital matters and social/internet trends
• Proficient in using computers.
• Fluent in English is required.
• Have communication, establish and manage planning, problem solving skills.
• Ability to find creative solutions to problems and negotiate with and influence others.
• Ability to work independently or in groups.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by TDF. Send your application to:
THE DARIU FOUNDATION
652/41 Cong Hoa, ward 13,
Tan Binh district, HCM City
Email: email@example.com (Ms Lan Anh)
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS