JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA), an international NGO, is Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue , Quang Tri and Quang Binh. We are seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for a Project Coordinator (PCO) based in NPA Vietnam, Hanoi office.
Under the guidance and management of the VNMAC Senior Technical Advisor (STA), the Project Coordinator (PCO) has the responsibility for supporting the (STA) in advising and assisting the Vietnam National Mine Action Centre (VNMAC) and its senior management towards its strategic direction and supporting the development and implementation of its immediate, intermediate and long-term plans.
The Project Coordinator (PCO) shall:
- Assist the STA with project design, planning and implementation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing specific project activities as detailed by the STA.
- Build and maintain strong alliances and relationships with the VNMAC and mine action stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of weekly/quarterly project plans, activities and deliverables.
- Provide technical support to the project quarterly and final reports.
- Plan and implement technical / capacity development training courses for VNMAC.
Specific Duties: The Project Coordinator (PCO) is responsible for the followings:
- To assist the STA in providing technical consultation to the VNMAC in the implementation of Vietnam’s mine action legal framework.
- To assist the STA in providing technical support and advice to the VNMAC in their strategic role as the National Mine Action Centre mandated to oversee and regulate all Humanitarian and Program 504 mine action projects, activities and operators.
- To assist the STA in providing the VNMAC with technical support and advice in the review and updating of the National Technical Regulations (QCVN) and Vietnam National Mine Action Standards (TCVN).
- To assist the STA in providing the VNMAC with technical support and advice in the development and production of policies, guidelines, plans and strategies related to national mine action documentation (Legal & Regulatory).
- Identify issues/areas of improvement with project implementation, and report to senior managers in a timely manner with recommendations/solutions;
- To assist the STA in providing the VNMAC with technical and strategic support in meetings and conferences.
- To assist the STA in providing technical support and advice to the VNMAC Director Generals and their Deputies in discussions with donors, partners and mine action coordination forums.
- To assist the STA in the continued knowledge sharing and training of the VNMAC management and staff through the internal training courses, workshops and domestic study trips.
- To assist the STA in advising the VNMAC Deputy Director Generals and their senior management team in the development of the National Mine Action Program.
- Contribute to capacity development of other national staff and further methodology development.
- Assist the STA in VNMAC Capacity Development Assessments and internal reviews
- Assist the STA in preparation of project proposal/ budget plan, drafting/developing documents.
Any other task or duty as assigned by the VNMAC Senior Technical Advisor.
Required qualifications- Experiences:
- Bachelors or equivalent or higher degree with minimum five (05) years of relevant professional experience in INGOs.
- Good knowledge of Humanitarian Mine Action policy, SOP, CMRS, etc. and strong Mine Action INGO background and/or military background is a plus.
- Experience in programme management, including operational planning and proven analytical skills, preferably related to Mine Action and/or Capacity Development projects, familiar with policies, guidelines, plans and strategies.
- Profound understanding on government system, legislations of mine action is an advantage.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities in Vietnam at both central and local levels, other national/international institutions.
- Good communication, cultural understanding and interpersonal skills
- Time management and reporting skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese (written and spoken)
- Ability to adapt to harsh environment and work calmly under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of database management is an advantage.
- Obtaining a Driving license of B2 level at least.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive package:
- Salary: 13 months/ year
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance package
- Total 35 days of annual leave and public holiday/ year
- Sick leave up to 22 days/ year
- Other fringe benefits as NPA policy and law of Vietnam
Interested candidates are invitedto submit a CV and a cover letter, copies of the Degrees/ Certificates and 03 references to NPA Vietnam via email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at NPA – Hanoi office at Apt. #305, Staircase 2, Bld.D1, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound 298 Kim Ma St., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
The closing date for application is at 4pm on 18 January 2021 . We may proceed recruitment process earlier when having suitable candidates. Women and peoplewith disabilityare encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and inappropriate applications will not be returned.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam