Work location: Hanoi and VietED project locations.
IntroductionViet Rural Enterprise Development Center (abbreviated as VietED Center) is an organization working in scientific technology and community development, founded on 09 August 2010 under Decision No. 364 by the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA). VietED Center is one of the leading organizations in the field of consulting and providing advisory services in the fields of finance, agriculture value chain development, market-linkage, community development, business skills development, brand development and capacity development training to help mitigate poverty, especially in the areas affected by climate change. Our consultants have the experience of working all-across the developing nations in Asia and Africa.
Job purposeThe Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for performing the assigned tasks during the implementation of the Livelihoods Improvement, Access to Finance and Markets Project. She/he will be responsible for carrying out the activities of the assigned projects and work closely with the Project Manager, relevant Project Officers and local partners to ensure the project properly implement the plan, achieve the goal, effective, efficient and cost-effective.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide inputs to Project Manager to adjust the work plans, budget, and procurement plans if needed.
- Working closely with partner to implement activities as approved yearly workplans.
- Provide inputs to Project Manager for periodic review of operational, finance, and safeguarding risks and issues, and take actions assigned by Project Manager.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager any emerging issues affecting project implementation. Implement solutions as agreed with Project Manager.
- Work with related technical Advisors/Consultants (Gender; Climate Change; Banking and Finance, Sustainable Agriculture, ....) to implement project activities.
- Provide inputs to Project Manager in writing project report. Work with Project Manager and related Technical Advisors/Consultants to address any issue related to reporting to members and or donors.
- With supports and guidance from Project Managers and related Technical Advisors, responsible to work with partners to make sure project technical requirements well implemented.
- Monitor and work with partners to make sure that projects expenses are in accordance to VietED and donor’s policies and procedure.
- Support Project Manager in establishing coordination and maintain strong relationship with direct project implementing partners for smooth project implementation.
- Education: Bachelor in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Finance, English or social development;
- Specialized knowledge and Skills: Good communication skills, training skills and should be able to speak English;
- Experience: at least 2-3 years in relevant fields – training, consulting, livelihoods and value chain, access to finance/microfinance, logistics management. Other requirements:
- Age from 27-32 years old.
- Ready to go on business when required.
- Have good teamwork spirit and skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Strong project coordination skills and experience with the initiation, planning, budgeting, execution, monitoring of projects and other project coordination tasks.
- Pro-active and self-driven individual.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Honest, ready to work overtime (in urgent cases as required) and will commit to a longterm commitment to the organization.
Opportunities / Benefits
- Benefit from a competitive salary commensurate with ability and experience. Specific salary will be discussed through interview.
- Opportunities to work in a youthful and dynamic environment, to gain experience from partners of development organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises/firms. To learn from experience from partners who are development organizations.
- Opportunity to work in a civilized, friendly and professional environment.
- Have full benefits for employees under Vietnamese labor law.
- Other benefits based on organizational growth.
- Good policies of training and development.
Note: The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
For more information about VietED Center's activities, please visit:
Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)