Location: Vietnam. This consultancy will be completed online, working remotely with staff.
Closing date: 8th July 2021
ChildFund Sport for Development's programs provide children with opportunities to play, learn and grow. Using integrated sport and life skills learning, young people from vulnerable communities are equipped to overcome challenges, inspire positive social change and take active leadership roles within their communities. Under ChildFund Australia’s guidance, all Sport for Development programs contribute to achieving gender equality, reducing inequality, and ending violence against children, reflecting targets within the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The ChildFund Sport for Development (S4D) team requires services to deliver project cycle management training for staff and partners in Vietnam. Partners in Vietnam are experienced Sport for Development (S4D) Coaches with skills in managing community activities and relationships, however, they have limited experience managing projects in a more formal context.
Training will evidence the following results:
- Improved knowledge of the basic principles of project cycle management through a pre and
- Post training assessment;
- Consistent understanding of project cycle management terminology, practices, and processes.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Please find details in this Terms of Reference.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have excellent experience/knowledge in delivering Project Cycle Management training; understanding Sport for Development approaches is an advantage;
- Experience working with national, regional and/or global organisations in developing contexts, with sports organisations is an advantage;
- Demonstrated supervisory and training skills;
- Strong, independent training references.
You are expected to remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding and Sexual Exploitation, Abuse or Harassment (SEAH) risks and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with Child Safeguarding and Prevention of SEAH Policies.
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation