What we doWe are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet NamWWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.We are looking for a Project Director for the Hue TVA project, based in Hue. As our Project Director, you will be responsible for the overall control, planning, management, implementation and reporting of the Hue TVA Project and ensures compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations. This includes responsibilities for technical, financial and administrative aspects of the Project.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- At least Master’s degree in a field relevant to project/programme administration and/or water/natural resources management, environmental or conservation management or relevant fields.
- Proven experience in managing large and complex environment & development projects/ programmes in developing country
- At least 10 years of post-graduate full-time practical experience preferably in waste management and natural resources projects
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in project management, leading teams in public-funded projects of > 2 million USD.
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising, donor strategies, functions and international relations.
- Knowledge of M&E methodology, quality assurance. Knowledge of Project/Programme Planning and Management; familiar with implementing ESMF.
How to apply:The detailed Job Description is attached to this article, or find more details HERE. Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [re-ad Feb 2021] Hue TVA Project Director – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 7th March 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. “WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.” Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty