- Oversee all activities of the project including managing and supporting team and coordinate project work across PATH and partner staff.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities of the Digital Square project to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Facilitate development of strategy, translation of strategy into action plans, overall coordination of activities and their implementation, resolution of issues, and communication of project information.
- Ensure close government involvement in and ownership of the project.
- Represent PATH/Digital Square work among stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Government of Vietnam, USAID and implementing partners and publicly represent the project and its values.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops, particularly those involving senior level stakeholders.
- Manage the planning and execution of project work, including ensuring that the work streams of multiple teams are on track, playing a key internal leadership role to ensure efficient management of donor resources, and ensuring completion of milestones.
- Monitor project indicators to determine impact. Review policies and procedures, identifying gaps and setting benchmarks to ensure effective project implementation, communication, monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare timely donor and internal reports.
- Represent the project in international forums, conferences and committees related to project’s core mission.
- Work closely with PATH team members and the donor to communicate challenges, bottlenecks, solutions and successes and generate required reports and other deliverables as needed.
- Degree in public health, health informatics, information technology, computer science, or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Strategic Management or Project Management preferred
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in health-related projects, including minimum 5 years in senior project leadership roles.
- Demonstrated experience working closely and successfully with the public sector.
- Substantial experience in and knowledge of the health sector in Vietnam.
- Strong understanding of digital health tools and systems, health data management and use or both.
- A proven track record of building and sustaining effective partnerships with national, regional and district government at senior levels, donors, partners, and relevant project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager overseeing virtual teams composed of diverse professional staff
- Preferred experience managing technology providers and subcontractors.
- Strong track record of managing milestone-based projects to achieve strong results within budget and time constraints.
- Experience managing USAID/PEPFAR funded projects preferred, leveraging knowledge of USAID/PEPFAR processes, contracting, rules and regulations.
- Experience organizing and facilitating meetings; adept at bringing diverse opinions together to achieve consensus and drive results.
- Comfortable managing in a flexible and changing environment.
- Experienced motivator of teams, able to support the “human side” of implementations, including fostering an environment supportive of large-scale behavior changes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children