Location : Hanoi, Vietnam
Type of Contract : Consultant Contract
Languages Required : Vietnamese, English
Duration of Initial Contract : 3 years
Malaria is the most dangerous mosquito-borne disease, and although it is preventable and curable, the disease remains a public health challenge with millions of infected patients and hundred thousands of deaths per year world-wide. Vietnam is an endemic region of malaria, with cases mainly from mountainous, central coast, and highland regions of the country. With our experience in the field of Public Health, VPHA now participates in the malaria elimination project (RAI3E). The goal of the project is to effectively cooperate with all partners and highly contribute to the purpose of eliminating malaria according to the Vietnam National Strategy in 2021-2025 by increasing the competence and commitment of the private sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage all project activities. Responsible to the Chairman for the assigned work plan and efficiency.
- Advise the leaders of the Association to choose plans to organize, operate, and implement projects.
- Plan, control, and evaluate the progress of project implementation
- Implement the establishment, inspection, and monitoring of administrative procedures for project implementation in accordance with donor’s regulations and current regulations of the nation.
Organization and Leadership
- Assigning, supervising, and urging the implementation of the project plan.
- Control of progress, cost, quality, and compliance with contractual terms.
- Organize the inspection and review of activities to ensure the quality of the operation
Approve and project’s ending
- Synthesize, evaluate to solve rising problems related to the quality, progress, and efficiency of the project.
- Approve and synthesize periodic reports on project performance evaluation at the request of donors
- Working with project related partners
- Report directly to the Association Chair and UNOPs
- Represent VPHA to contact donors and attend international and local workshops and meetings
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced degree (minimum, Master’s degree) with at least 10 years of experience in a leadership position managing health programs in the developing world
- Experience managing, designing, implementing, and evaluating multi-million dollars, multi-country projects.
- Strong preference for candidates with expertise/experience in health systems strengthening, integrated health service delivery, and human capacity development among a wide array of health professionals in developing countries and in complex cultural settings.
- Demonstrated diplomatic, management, and communication skills to liaise and advocate with governments, donors, thought leaders, and other key stakeholders including other implementing agencies.
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents, and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to travel overseas independently up to 40%.
HOW TO APPLY
- A letter of interest about the malaria elimination project.
- Your CV in English.
Please send your application to Ms. Hien at firstname.lastname@example.org VPHA thank you for your interest!
Deadline for application: 30/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)