- Coordinate the development and implementation of the EU projects in assigned localities with support of the Program Manager (PM) and local team.
- Help identify and develop projects and activity plans to reach the project goals, aligning with the project framework and other projects to ensure synergy and avoid overlap in suggested interventions
- Manage annual work plan and budget, identify and contract implementing partners.
- Create awareness and drive the adoption of sustainable practices in pepper production by convening key stakeholders.
- Mobilize support, investment and buy-in from public and private partners in pepper value chain, national and local governments and etc
- Conduct M&E of project activities and finance disbursement in conjunction with the implementing partners as well as monitoring of implementers, organizations or any third party needed to deliver project objectives
- Contribute to the development of communication materials/publications for the project
- Provide input to proposal development
- Be responsible of regular communication with related stakeholders for the project plans and progress.
- Organize sharing of knowledge between stakeholders on
- Facilitate the dissemination of knowledge in Central Highlands;
- Identify and document the lessons learned during the project implementation for sharing and dissemination in the sector.
- Regular report and update to PM;
- Draft progress reports and thematic reports for the project;
- The field project coordinator is based in Daklak province, will work in full-time manner under the personnel management of the Spices Program Manager.
- Connection to key international and Vietnam stakeholders and experience in building innovative alliances between them.
- Passion for, knowledge of and experience in the field of sustainability.
- Experience with pepper sector improvement programs in Vietnam.
- Master in trade, economics, agriculture or relevant is preferable.
- Knowledge of agronomy (preferably on pepper).
- Spoken and written communication skills in Vietnamese (native) and English (fluent).
- Willingness to travel extensively in the Central Highlands area and other approximately 30-40% of your time.
- The IDH Spices program aims at improving efficiency of the pepper value chain and the quality of service delivery to farmers for sustainable pepper production. The pepper commodity under the Spices Program is fully aligned with the objective to create larger impact at scale. The IDH spices program is part of the Business Unit Food Crops and Ingredients.
- Under the IDH Spices Program, the EU/IDH funded project of “Scaling sustainable production and trade of Vietnamese pepper” aims at supporting SMEs in pepper and strengthen all actors in the supply chain in the context of EVFTA.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)