- Coordinate the development and implementation of the EU projects in assigned localities with support of the Program Manager (PM) and local team.
- Help identify and develop projects and activity plans to reach the project goals, aligning with the project framework and other projects to ensure synergy and avoid overlap in suggested interventions
- Manage annual work plan and budget, identify and contract implementing partners.
- Create awareness and drive the adoption of sustainable practices in pepper production by convening key stakeholders.
- Mobilize support, investment and buy-in from public and private partners in pepper value chain, national and local governments and etc
- Conduct M&E of project activities and finance disbursement in conjunction with the implementing partners as well as monitoring of implementers, organizations or any third party needed to deliver project objectives
- Contribute to the development of communication materials/publications for the project
- Provide input to proposal development
- Be responsible of regular communication with related stakeholders for the project plans and progress.
- Organize sharing of knowledge between stakeholders on
- Facilitate the dissemination of knowledge in Central Highlands;
- Identify and document the lessons learned during the project implementation for sharing and dissemination in the sector.
- Regular report and update to PM;
- Draft progress reports and thematic reports for the project;
- The field project coordinator is based in Daklak province, will work in full-time manner under the personnel management of the Spices Program Manager.
- Connection to key international and Vietnam stakeholders and experience in building innovative alliances between them.
- Passion for, knowledge of and experience in the field of sustainability.
- Experience with pepper sector improvement programs in Vietnam.
- Master in trade, economics, agriculture or relevant is preferable.
- Knowledge of agronomy (preferably on pepper).
- Spoken and written communication skills in Vietnamese (native) and English (fluent).
- Willingness to travel extensively in the Central Highlands area and other approximately 30-40% of your time.
- The IDH Spices program aims at improving efficiency of the pepper value chain and the quality of service delivery to farmers for sustainable pepper production. The pepper commodity under the Spices Program is fully aligned with the objective to create larger impact at scale. The IDH spices program is part of the Business Unit Food Crops and Ingredients.
- Under the IDH Spices Program, the EU/IDH funded project of “Scaling sustainable production and trade of Vietnamese pepper” aims at supporting SMEs in pepper and strengthen all actors in the supply chain in the context of EVFTA.
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children