WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
The Project Finance Unit serves the PO as the vital link between programmes, donors, and operations. In doing so it facilitates the flow of funds, provides financial management, and applies operational expertise for the effective coordination of projects. Most importantly, the Unit ensures accountability towards donors.
We are looking for a Project Finance Assistant, based in Hanoi. As our Project Finance Assistant, YOU will be accountable for monitoring and maintaining project-related records, including project contracts/consultant/grants/service contract, activity plan and ensuring that all related supporting document are collected & paid accordingly.
If you have a solid background in finance and want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, business administration, business management or relevant fields
- 2 years of practical experience in administration, Accountant, Finance Assistant or Bookkeeper, 1 year of which should be in international organization
- Experience in developing administration, finance and accounting systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of environmental and conservation issues in Viet Nam is an advantage
- Knowledge of local finance and accounting system, standards and practices
- Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
The detailed Job Description is attached to this article. Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates firstname.lastname@example.org the position title [WWF-112020] Project Finance Assistant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 29th November 2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)