Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
The Project Finance Unit serves the Greater Mekong (GM) Office as the vital link between programmes, donors, and operations. In doing so it facilitates the flow of funds, provides financial management, and applies operational expertise for the effective coordination of projects. Most importantly, the unit ensures accountability towards donors.
We are looking for a Project Finance Manager (GM Hub), based in Hanoi. As our Project Finance Manager, YOU will be accountable for monitoring and maintaining project-related records, providing the lead in financial management, planning, and reporting for donors’ projects and programmes ensuring approved policies, procedures and Network and Donors’ Standards are adhered to with the aim to increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness for all Regional and transboundary conservation projects
If you have a solid background in finance and want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- A university degree, in a commercial or business administration related subject. An MBA and/or a recognized accounting qualification would be an asset.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in the field of general business administration and management, or project management and administration, is essential.
- Ability to recommend and implement strategies and provide solutions, which benefit both the Unit and organization.
- Leadership and communication skills, coupled with diplomacy, numeracy, and business acumen are essential.
- Proven interpersonal and people-management skills, complimented by excellent written and spoken English are a must.
How to apply:
The detailed Job Description could be found at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=365255
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [WWF-112020] Project Finance Manager – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 6th December 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam