SNV Vietnam is looking for:
Project Finance Officer (02 Persons)
(Based in Hanoi with some travel to other provinces) (full time employment contract)
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) is a non-profit, international development organization founded 57 years ago, and now operating in 24 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors use their expertise in three sectors – Agriculture, Energy and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – as well as the cross-cutting topics of gender, climate change and youth employment to contribute to solving some of the leading problems facing the world today. We work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995, and currently has over 34 national and international staff. SNV Vietnam operates from a head office in Hanoi and projects in over 50 provinces in the country, including in the poorest and most remote areas.
SNV Vietnam is seeking 02 highly qualified national candidates for the position of Project finance officer to join the team. The Project finance officer supports projects in their financial administration, ensuring the project finance is compliant to SNV policies and procedures as well as donor finance procedures, regulations and guidelines. The Project Finance Officer safeguards the finance control of projects, including budget and periodic progress monitoring and takes actions for overall profitability/financial health in line with the budget.
Financial Accounting and Administration
- Records financial project data into systems, monitors and analyses project data. Executes, checks and consolidates all necessary activities and checks to assure complete and correct allocation of project costs, in line with financial regulations, SNV financial standards and guidelines and donor requirements.
- Executes the budgeting process and periodically forecasts and supports control, monitors (audit) all financial related activities within the project.
Financial business project control and information
- Regularly provides (requested and non-requested) financial reports, analysis and advice to provide insight in the overall projects financial status in order to safeguard financial performance, profitability and to estimate financial risks and take precautions. All in line with donor and SNV financial guidelines. Provides advice, balancing country interests, relevant regulation, corporate standards and guidelines, taking the project set-up with different donor regulations into account. Guides the Project Manager with country budgets, country project administrations and country project reviews in multiple country projects.
- Provides financial reports to meet both internal and external donor requirements. Supports the project manager in being compliant to internal- and external procedures and regulations and SNV and donor guidelines regarding the financial administration of projects.
Support to Business Development
- Assists in development of budgets in proposals. Guides and oversees qualification process for grants if applicable.
- Vietnamese national.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance/ Accounting and proven experience in project finance;
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in financial management and contracting at international private sector or development organizations;
- Specialized in project financial administration set up and execution;
- Good organizing skills and good team spirit and enthusiasm;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese);
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, PowerPoint);
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages;
- Knowledge of SAP system desirable.
The Project Finance Officer will be supervised by the Country Finance Manager of SNV Vietnam, and will also regularly meet with relevant Project Managers and project teams.
Contract Duration: 01 year employment contract with possible extension
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package, to PROJECT FINANCE OFFICER by 15th April 2023.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD