Oxfam in Vietnam vacancy
PROJECT FINANCE OFFICER (PjFO191204)
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalized women and men, and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The Project Financial Officer is responsible for providing financial supports to programme and partners, work and support senior programme finance officer and other programme finance staffs in the development, implementation and monitoring of the financial aspects of the assigned Special Projects, and involve in developing budget proposals and reporting to donors.
Contract: Fixed term, two years contract possible extension based on funding availability
Reporting to: Senior Programme Finance Officer
Based in: Hanoi with frequent travel
- Support senior/programme finance officers in monitoring the financial aspects of funding applications, finance and reporting as well as financial audits of Oxfam counterparts for the sake of a proper accountability and transparency;
- Closely monitor counterparts' financial management and implementation of project activities and outcomes in collaboration with programme and finance staff;
- Contribute to the further development of the capacity of programmes staff and partners in finance management and in preparing financial reports to ensure proper accountability and compliance to Oxfam grant management and/or donors' requirements if required;
- Support senior/programme finance officer in developing budget proposals. When a project is approved: supports necessary system improvements, prepares the financial management reports in line with the standards of donor’s requirement;
- Ensure check and balance in financial aspects of project’s activities;
- Assist finance team in carry out internal audit for programme/projects if required;
- Contribute to financial management/policy (such as the quality of audits, opportunities for getting advice in the financial area and the quality of financial traffic);
- Carry out beneficiary checked as a part of regular field monitoring (under supervise/support of senior/PFOs);
- Assign to work for a specific project if required and work under direct management and supervision of senior programme finance officer.
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- A degree in finance management on a bachelor level;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in financial position including financial management, planning, administration and budgeting & auditing;
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications;
- Excellent social skills and you are a team player;
- Good communications skills in English.
In addition, you need to
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND263,930,996 – VND422,289,593
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number PjFO191204 to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org .
The closing date for application: 6th January 2020
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employerCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy