CLOSING DATE AND TIME: September 15, 2022, 17:00 Hanoi time
SUBJECT: Job Announcement/ Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC) for Project Management Assistant (HIV/AIDS), TWO (2) positions for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (The United States Embassy Vietnam’s Local Compensation Plan).
Dear Prospective Offerors/Candidates:The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) located at the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi is seeking offers from eligible and qualified candidate to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.Offers must be in accordance with Attachment 1, Sections I through V of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered.
Offerors/ Candidates should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a CCNPSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the General Information section of the solicitation.Sincerely,Shawn PhillipsContracting Officer.
1. ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER/ SOLICITATION NO.: 72044022R10011 (two positions)
2. ISSUANCE DATE: August 15, 2022
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: September 15, 2022, 17:00 Hanoi time4. POINT OF CONTACT: Quyen Hoang, Supervisory Human Resources Specialist at Vietnam-Hanoi-USAID-HR Recruitment@usaid.gov
5. POSITION TITLE AND NUMBER OF RECRUITED POSITIONS: 50006238/50006239 Project Management Assistant (HIV/AIDS), FSN-09: two (2) positions, one (1) for Hanoi team and one (1) for Ho Chi Minh team
6. MARKET VALUE (Gross): US$20,075.00 – US$30,125.00 (Basic Salary), equivalent to FSN-9 supplemented by benefits and allowances as detailed in the Item 17, which add up to a total of US$24,153.00 – US$35,747.00
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE/LENGTH OF THE CONTRACT:
Subject to successful completion of 2-month probationary period in accordance with the Vietnamese Local Labor Law, the length of the contract is definite term which includes two (2) base year with option year up to three (3) years
USAID expects the services under this contract to be continuing in nature for the contractor to perform under a series of sequential contracts, subject to the availability of fund.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday (40 hours per week).
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE/LOCATION:
USAID/Vietnam, Tung Shing Square, 2 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam (for Hanoi position) and USAID/Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Diamond Plaza, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (for Ho Chi Minh City position) - with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS/AREA OF CONSIDERATION:
Cooperating Country National Cooperating Country National (CCN) means an individual who is citizen of Vietnam or a lawfully admitted permanent resident in Vietnam. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for Vietnamese residency permit.
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED:
Local Security Certification or Public Trust Selected offeror must be able to obtain a favorable Security Certification for employment authorization from the U.S. Embassy’s Regional Security Office.
In accordance with USAID Acquisition Regulations (AIDAR) Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of the United States Embassy in Vietnam, final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi
15/10/2023Teach For Viet Nam
01/10/2023Viet Rural Enterprise Development Center
06/10/2023World Vision International in Vietnam