Administrative Officer/Contracts and Procurement “SIPA”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until <30.09.2022>
• Manage and monitor all contracts within the Support for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement Programme (SIPA) and other service packages, including consultants, consulting companies and other service providers;
• Follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations;
• Purchase materials and equipment for SIPA and project partners in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations;
• Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the SIPA as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office;
• Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required.
• A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
• At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
• Strong experience in general administration and especially procurement and contracting;
• Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please state “Application for Administrative Officer/C&P for SIPA project” in the subject line or on the envelop.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
- Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here
Deadline for submission: 30/9/2022
- Please send this application form in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam).
- Please state ‘Application for the – ’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline.