The GIZ project “Support to Vietnam for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement” (short: “SIPA”) assists the Vietnamese government in the implementation of its climate change targets in the context of the Paris Agreement, as laid out in its NDC. It advises the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE) in the revision of its NDC and in the mainstreaming of its climate change related targets into sector policies and strategies. The project also supports MONRE in living up to its role as the national climate change policy coordinator, and in elaborating a long-term climate change strategy, which will determine the required framework for achieving the country’s targets and working to the expectations of the Paris Agreement.
SIPA also contributes to improving the resilience to the impacts of climate change through eco-system-based adaptation in selected provinces. Above all, the project will also support Vietnam in elaborating bankable Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs), mobilising domestic finance for them and possibly handing them in to international climate funds.
SIPA is commissioned by the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until <30.09.2022>
• Manage and monitor all contracts within the Support for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement Programme (SIPA) and other service packages, including consultants, consulting companies and other service providers;
• Follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations;
• Purchase materials and equipment for SIPA and project partners in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations;
• Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the SIPA as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office;
• Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required.
• A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
• At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
• Strong experience in general administration and especially procurement and contracting;
• Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer/C&P for SIPA project” in the subject line or on the envelop.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
- Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here
- Please send this application form in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam).
- Please state ‘Application for the <position> – <project name>’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline.
Deadline for submission: 30/9/2022
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
27/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
24/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
13/02/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
25/01/2021Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
01/01/1970Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
03/02/2021European Representative Office (ERO)
31/01/2021Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC)
18/01/2021Humanity and Inclusion