- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NO.: USAID-2021-07
- OPENING DATE: May 24, 2021
- CLOSING DATE: June 25, 2021, 17:00 Hanoi time
- AREA OF CONSIDERATION: All Interested candidates/All sources who are Cooperating Country
- MARKET VALUE/Salary (per annum): US$ 32,908.00 – US$ 49,380.00 (FSN-11)
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE/Length of the contract/ WORK SCHEDULE: Definite term - five years / Monday through Friday (40 hours per week).
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/Vietnam/Ho Chi Minh City/ 8 Floor, Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan, Ho Chi Minh City,
- SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Local Security Certification or Public Trust
- Strong knowledge of the concepts, principles, techniques, and practices in modern education systems, particularly higher education and workforce development, as well as good knowledge of the concepts, principles, techniques, and practices of international
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Government of Vietnam’s higher education priorities, policies, and
- Strong knowledge of the appropriate government, private sector, academia, and non-governmental stakeholders.
- General knowledge of Vietnamese economic, political, social, and cultural characteristics that affect education and
- Demonstrated potential to acquire knowledge of S. Government legislation relating to Development Assistance; USAID programming policies, regulations, procedures, and documentation, and a thorough understanding of the objectives, methodology, and status of the USAID/Vietnam's development objectives.
- Strong skills/abilities in analytical thinking, project management, planning and organization, interpersonal and relationship building, and
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with USG, Ministry of Education and Training, other GVN ministries, agencies and international working partners at all levels, local organizations, and other program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders including wide range of development partners, including multilateral and bilateral donors as well as the private sector in a professional
- Ability to follow oral instructions, and organize, prioritize and follow through on all assignments with minimal oversight is
- Ability to learn and use efficiently office software such as Microsoft Office, especially creating and maintaining budget spreadsheet, Google Applications and Agency specific software related to the
- Self-motivation and strong work
- Ability to travel locally and
- Meet education/experience requirements: Pass/fail
- Language requirements: Pass/ Fail
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) test: Top scoring candidates from SME test will be invited for interview
- Professional Reference Checks: Pass/Fail
- Offerors/ Candidates are required to complete and submit a Universal Application for Employment (DS-174) which is available on the Website of the U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Vietnam below, Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of degrees to support the position’s educational requirement. https://vn.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2019-07-Updated-DS174.pdf
- Offers must be received by the closing date and time specified in Section 3 and submitted to the Point of Contact in Section 5.
- To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Applicants must prominently reference the Job Announcement number in the
- One-month basic salary Tet Bonus
- Contribution to mandatory insurances pursuant to GVN’s law/ regulations including social insurance, health insurance and unemployment
- Coverage of additional health insurance 90% for incumbent and each eligible family member
- Annual and sick leave according to local labor law
- Mission cash award (semi-annual/ annual) and On-the-Spot award for high performers
- Training opportunities abroad, in-country, on-the-job and online sources (USAID University and Foreign Services Institute).
- ALLOWANCES (as applicable):
- Unique Condition Work allowance: 7% of Annual basic salary (upon annual review).
- Miscellaneous Benefits Allowance: US$1,000 per annum for FSN-09 and below and US$3,000 per annum for FSN-10 and
- The Contracting Officer will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, funds availability and residency status in determining successful
- Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to
- Current employees identified as an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Performance Evaluation Report are not eligible to
- All candidates for employment with the US Mission must pass a background/security investigation and a medical certification. Any employment offer with the US Mission is contingent upon a candidate’s ability to secure the necessary
- All applicants must be a naturalized citizen of the host country or must have the required work permit or documentation that permits the applicant to work legally in the country in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Please clearly indicate in your application, the title of the position you are applying for. Any application that does not specify the position applied for will NOT be
- Applications received after the closing date and time of the announcement will NOT be
- The application must contain all information necessary to demonstrate that the candidate possesses the education, experience, skills and language abilities required for this
- Applicants who fail to meet requirements for the position will be
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank