Project Manager ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget, to meet the goals of the project and everyone gets it right.
The project manager is responsible for supervising the project to ensure that the desire results are achieved, use the resources most effectively and meet the benefits of the stakeholders.
The main task:
1. Project Development (10%)
+ Developing new projects to support the organization's strategic direction with the chapter team
2. Project planning (20%)
+ Building project management plan
+ Scope / Activities / Resources / Schedule
+ Budgeting / cost estimation
+ Support and plan communication strategies
+ Risk management planning
+ In charge of contracts and financial function support
+ In charge of developing the project team
3. Project implementation and supervision (60%)
+ Monitor, manage and execute the assigned project by providing direction, input and
feedback and ensure everyone is assigned and completed on time.
+ Cooperate to work and communicate with partners and other stakeholders for the project to follow
+ Link, connect with other parts to ensure the effectiveness of the project
+ Resolve conflicts or changes in groups and other stakeholders
+ Actively organize and run events and campaigns related to climate change.
4. Reports writing (10%)
+Write mid-term report and summary report of projects and activities of team Climate Change
for the Program Director and sponsors.
5. Support to find new sources of funds to develop climate change and activities
Working directly with donors for some of the current climate change projects.
6. Coordinate and provide information to assist international organizations in implementing the combat
Communication campaign to mobilize international banks to divest their investments in houses
coal-fired thermal power plants in Vietnam.
7. And other works required by the Board of Directors
Powers and responsibilities:
+ Project Management works under the Program Director.
+ Commit to make work reports when required
+ Attend regular meetings or program meetings when required
+ Carry out the responsibilities of Administration: provide and complete documents for the department
Accountant when making the request for payment of expenses for the project
+ Commitment to follow "General provisions" at the Center.
+ Managing, operating, supervising the whole project, requesting the support of other departments in order
ensure the project progress, quality, efficiency and safety
+ Bringing proposals and proposals to the higher levels of the project-related issues to enhance
effectively implement projects in the direction of the Organization
+ Project Management will be responsible for supervising, managing Project Staff and Trainees
+ Education / expertise: Minimum University degree in the field of sustainable development,
environment, management or related industries.
+ At least 1 year of experience relating to location, experience in supervision, project management, yes
previous experience and knowledge of project design.
+ Required skills:
• Good writing and editing skills
• Teamwork, coordination, cooperation skills with individuals and departments in the organization and
with external partners.
• Creativity, communication knowledge and experience in mass communication projects .
- Experience in organizing events
• Good command of English;
• Computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point (using project management programs like Microsoft Project is a plus)
+ Personal qualities, working attitude
- Analytical thinking, good synthesis.
- Good communication and communication skills.
- The ability to cope with risks that are likely to arise unexpectedly, flexibility and creativity
in solving work, always aiming for good performance.
- Be careful, able to cover the job well, able to work under high pressure.
- Working at night or on weekends when required.
- Ready to travel far.
- Working in a flexible, free and creative environment.
- Enjoying the social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance regimes, sightseeing, vacation, holidays
in accordance with the current Labor Law and the Organization's regulations.
- Contract period: sign an annual contract and can be transferred to the union mode
- Attend professional and skill training sessions.
Submit your application to mail email@example.com
with the subject: CHANGE_Position_Full name
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất