Vacancy for Full-time Project Manager
Mekong Development Research Institute (MDRI) is an established research institute in Vietnam, ranked No.1 among economic institutions in Vietnam by IDEAS: Economics and Finance Research . The Institute has conducted a number of large development economic projects for international aid agencies and government departments. We aspire to help bring successful policy reforms as well as challenges overcoming lessons in opening Vietnam economy to countries with similar socio-economic conditions.
We are looking for candidates for native Project Manager positions to join our team. This position is full-time.
Key responsibilitiesLine manager: MDRI Director
- To develop proposals for assigned research and consultancy projects;
- To develop detailed work plan for each research and consultancy project as per the institute’s regulations and procedures;
- To assign projects, tasks and monitor the progress of senior researchers, research analysts and other members;
- To liaise with project stakeholders, including clients, local partners and collaborators (external consultants, interns and enumerators);
- To support other departments in fulfilling the administrative and financial procedures involved in the whole process of the projects;
- To participate in evaluating the performance of team members at Director’s request;
- Other duties as maybe assigned by Director.
- Master Degree in Management, Economics or a related field;
- Knowledge of managing development and/or NGO projects is a must;
- Excellent communication, human-resource management, and project management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Experience in working with governmental agencies;
- Strong capability to perform both independently and in team.
Working environmentAn intellectually vibrant and supportive environment that makes everyone feel a strong sense of belonging defines MDRI’s distinctive culture. Our team of researchers values diversity, leadership and continual personal development. MDRI offers a learning environment and creates opportunities for each team member to make his or her own mark along the development journey of the Institute.
Competitive and based on candidate’s level of expertise.
Application package should be in English and include:
- Cover letter;
- Curriculum vitae, including names of two referees who may be approached to give their opinion on the candidate’s suitability for the position;
- A copy of Academic transcripts and Degree;
- A copy of publications;
- Other relevant documents.
Applications should be sent to MDRI at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis until the positions are filled. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Successful candidates are expected to start working as soon as possible.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)