Cardno is a global infrastructure, environmental and social development company operating in more than 100 countries and powered by a talented 4,000-strong workforce. We’re united by a shared purpose to deliver exceptional professional services to improve physical and social environments that make a difference to people’s lives around the world.
Why join Cardno?
Be part of a global company where the work you do today will make a difference for generations to come.
At Cardno our people have a shared purpose to make a difference in the world – whether it’s delivering a sustainable infrastructure project in their local community or improving health outcomes on the other side of the world. Doing good work that benefits others is our greatest motivator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manage the design of wastewater conveyance including collection, force mains and lift stations. Evaluate convenience systems using the advanced modeling tools. Experience designing small to large pump stations.
- Assist in managing the development of complex engineering projects; develop schedules, prepare budget and scope. Develop and implement planning and modeling efforts.
- Performing independent design tasks, preparing construction drawings, compiling reports, completing quantity takeoffs and cost estimates, letters and memos, and preparing other associated project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Exercising initiative, judgment, and decisiveness as appropriate and as required in areas of responsibility.
- Communicating with reviewing agencies and coordinating with other disciplines.
- Conducting detailed due diligence regarding design requirements and permitting processes.
- Obtaining permit approvals and tracking jurisdictional schedules.
- Construction management, including inspections, coordination with contractors, and prepare observation report.
- Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering with emphasis on wastewater conveyance including collection, force mains and lift stations.
- 5 -10 years of experience in wastewater infrastructure engineering consulting services.
- Florida Professional Engineer License is required
- Team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering high quality work on time and within budget
- Proven record of successfully bring in and executing profitable assignments for clients and developing new key client accounts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active participation in related professional associations a plus
- Ability to prepare key proposals and deliverables.
- Ability to lead multi-discipline project teams.
- Computer skills including sanitary sewer hydraulic modeling, project management, MSWord®, MSExcel®, MSAccess® and file management a plus
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise professional discretion and judgment
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel by air
Deadline: NO DEADLINE
Location: Clearwater, Florida
For more information and application details, click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)