- Oversee and provide technical support to three in-charge projects.
- Manage and control their compliances to guidelines/procedures of CNCF Vietnam and International.
- Be main responsible for project life span from planning, monitoring, and reporting to evaluation and their services.
- Make annual project plan to ensure its relevance to long term plan and in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization.
- Monitor the activities and ensure its run in accordance to plans.
- Budget and ensure the healthy financial status by monitoring project expenditures in accordance with plan and approved budget.
- Produce project reports, proposals, project descriptions and agreements and other project related documents.
- Manage and control project database sufficiently.
- Biannual and annual evaluation of projects in charge to assess their strengths and areas of improvement.
- Provide guidance to team members understand and follow CNCF Mission, Vision and Project Plan.
- Take part in recruitment for vacancy of project in charge.
- Oversee and Manage project team with Project Coordinator or Project Officer (if any) with orientation, guidance and support.
- Implement staff training and staff development.
- Execute staff performance appraisal.
- Maintain and develop relationships with external communities including project partners.
- Provide projects related information and support in Marcomms campaign when required.
- Meet all requirements of donors and sponsors of projects in charge met.
- Other supports to the development and children of the Foundation required by the Board of Management.
- Vietnamese with a Bachelor degree in relevant or social science discipline, e.g. social work, sociology, international development, community development, psychology, business or equivalent.
- At least three years of project management development work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese and in both writing and speaking.
- Excellent in development project management, proposal and report writing.
- Advanced computer skills and experience working with database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Guidance, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, flexibility and able to cope with traumatic situations.
- Previous experience working within a child environment and knowledge of Non-Government Organizations (NGO) and knowledge in social work (case work, child psycho) is preferred.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF