Korea Food for the Hungry International(KFHI, hereinafter), found in South Korea in 1989, has been serving 40 different countries worldwide as an International NGO.
Korea Food for Hungry International Vietnam (KFHI-V, hereinafter) is the branch of KFHI in Vietnam, serving Vietnamese people and communities since 2006. KFHI-V is registered under the authority of PAC COM and respects local laws. As a branch of KFHI, KFHI-V is under the control of KFHI and is expected to reflect KFHI’s way in Vietnam.
Vision: KFHI envisions the future in which all the children, family, and community in hunger restore to their fullest potentials and further extend to help other community
- In charge of projects of KFHI Vietnam office
- Project Management
- Project development: Research, trend & Fundraising opportunity search
- Project cycle following management
- Transactions with partner agencies and projects related to KFHI's projects in Vietnam. • Communication with local staff of KFHI
- Administrative works for Project
- Receipt of official dispatches, documents and papers of assigned projects; processing documents of projects in the localities and then transferring them to competent persons for settlement.
- Support the administrative work of projects in the localities: periodically or irregularly report on project activities at the request of the manager;
- Manage and store all documents, papers, contracts, ... related to the projects undertaken. • Periodically report to the direct manager of the tasks under assigned responsibilities; • Solve problems arising within the assigned responsibility area.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the area of NGO project management
- Competency in researching data requested by the program director such as similar projects, data for monitoring and evaluation.
- Skills for communication with local government and other related organizations • Strong working knowledge of writing proposal, report (Microsoft office usage)
- Good communication in English
- Who wants to serve Vietnamese vulnerable people
- Experiences/Special Knowledge with community development work
- M&E experienced
- Sectoral proficiency at 1 or more of that area: Education / Health / Livelihood
Working Location: 25A Floor, Song Da Tower, Pham Hung, My Dinh, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
How to apply: Individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your applications with the subject title [KFHI - 2021] - Project Manager - Full name to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in English should include:
∙ Curriculum Vitae with name and contact information of three references
∙ Application Letter
∙ Copies of degrees, certificates
30/06/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)