ABOUT KENAN FOUNDATION ASIA
Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand, Vietnam and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future. Whether it’s an entrepreneur, a teacher, a student, a community leader, or non-profit manager, we conduct tailored, engaging activities to train, coach and equip them so they can achieve their dreams.
- Partnership: We collaborate with our stakeholders to co-create and deliver services and programming that address the real challenges facing the people of the region.
- Inspiration: We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and take action to make it happen. Through our actions, we inspire others to act and do the same.
- Leadership: We are leaders in the field of social and economic development. We empower courageous, adaptable people to succeed in solving the challenges of globalization and provide opportunities and dignity for everyone.
- Integrity: We care deeply about our work and our reputation. We do not compromise our ethics, our values, or our professionalism. We take personal responsibility and use good judgement to drive our values in everything we do.
Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking for Project Manager to manage projects in different area in order to achieve project’s goal, objectives and milestones. This position will be based in our office in Hanoi.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage project planning, implementing, and resource planning to ensure project deliverable are at the optimize standard level and per agreement with donor
- Manage key stakeholder to meet all satisfaction and engagement level
- Supporting on project design, providing technical advice on the best practices that align with global standard to develop project proposal
- Provide insight analysis report based on the qualitative and quantitative data to ensure the optimum impact to beneficiary
- Build, maintain and expand network and good relationship to all stakeholder and beneficiary to increase Kenan visibility in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in managing/developing project is essential
- Qualitative and quantitative knowledge
- Effective communication both oral and written in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and good teamwork
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and cover letter to: ChontichaT@kenan-asia.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam