This job is a combination of two main responsibilities:
• To ensure effective functioning of programme Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) system, reliable reports and data to serve programme planning, implementation and reporting.
• To ensure effective delivery through provision of high-quality overall management of project cycle from designing, planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation, to documentation of project results and learning.
Fixed term, one-year contract possible extension depending on performance.
Head of Knowledge Management & Communication or Senior Programme Manager.
Hanoi with frequent travel.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
• Lead the development and implementation of the overall programme MEL strategy;
• Facilitate and support the design, implementation of MEL plans of progammes and projects;
• Contribute to proposal development, including sections on MEL, implementation plans, and sustainability;
• Provide/arrange technical support and coaching on result-based MEL system and tools;
• Ensure monitoring system effectively captures data needed to assess value for money;
• Participate as a member of the programme team;
• Ensure effective compiling of “stories of changes” from programmes and projects;
• Collate routine and ad-hoc programme level reports and data for cross-programme learning, programme management, decision-making and reporting to donor;
• Conduct/lead monitoring visits to selected project areas;
• Facilitate MEL training and capacity development activities for selected Oxfam partners and grantees, both through direct involvement in training and coaching, and recruiting qualified consultants;
• Lead internal review and evaluation of the programme;
• Support ToR development, recruitment, supervision and quality check of the performance of evaluation consultants.
Learning, Sharing and Facilitating
• Support head of Knowledge management and communication to promote team learning and sharing practice within and beyond Oxfam;
• Initiate and facilitate regular learning and reflection events and workshops with Oxfam programme teams and partners;
• Ensure a quality and accessible filing system of MEL documents;
• Encourage an effective use of MEL documents of all programme teams;
• Support KM team members to fulfill the team’s mandate of organizational learning;
• Other tasks as requested.
• Contribute to the annual planning and budgeting of assigned projects;
• Develop and maintain relationship with partners, local authorities and other relevant actors in the project areas. Support partners in program/project development and implementation;
• Contribute to writing programme/project learning documents, case studies, blogs, video clips and take part in policy advocacy for good practices, lessons, processes of the programme;
• Implement and review Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) framework of the assigned projects, and contribute to baseline surveys, progress monitoring events, producing project reports in time as per scheduled;
• Monitor project spending, review financial reports prepared by project partners;
• Act as Oxfam’s representative at provincial or/and national(s) level as required;
• Ensure the linkages and coherence of the assigned projects to the broader Oxfam in Vietnam’s strategy;
• Ensure implementation of Oxfam’s and donor’s (where relevant) operational policies, procedures and guidelines in all aspects of Oxfam’s work;
• Work in close collaboration with other Oxfam teams, contribute to the development and implementation of Oxfam strategy and programmes in Vietnam.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Thorough understanding of result-based MEL systems and tools;
• Proven experience in establishing and developing MEL systems for NGOs and/or international agencies;
• Good knowledge in evidence-based research with a strong skills in quantitative and qualitative, participatory methods and how to use it in MEL process;
• Sound experience in developing and facilitating participatory MEL processes such as outcome mapping and theories of change;
• Experience in writing and reviewing evaluation TORs and reports;
• Ability to do training, facilitation, mentoring and/or support for capacity building in MEL and change processes;
• Experience in project management. Knowledgeable on sustainable agriculture development, value chain, renewable energy would be an advantage;
• Ability to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among groups/actors;
• Commitment to equal opportunity and gender policies with demonstrated experience in integrating gender and diversity issues into programme MEL system;
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English;
• Effective team work skills;
• Ability to work under pressure in response to changing needs;
• Able to travel to programme/project areas on a regular basis, extensive travels will be required at times;
• Understanding of development issues, context of civil society organizations and policy making and monitoring processes in Vietnam is a must.
In addition, you need to
• Be a team player;
• Have good social and interpersonal skills;
• Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
• Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND478,755,173 – VND754,039,403
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae and mentioning reference number PjMMEL191203 to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org
The closing date for application: 5th January 2020
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất