Request for Proposal Project Mid-term review consultant
The Fred Hollows Foundation in Vietnam (FHFVN) has been working with government partners at the provincial and district levels in a decentralised health system over the past 28 years, making very significant progress in increasing the delivery of and access to eye health services in 20 provinces across the country. As the country is on its way towards achieving the WHO’s recommended cataract surgery rate (CSR) target as a measure of coverage and access to services, FHFVN has been placing an increasing emphasis on upholding standards of quality along with increasing access to other eye care services such as refractive error (RE), and diabetic retinopathy (DR) which are growing in Viet Nam.
The Community-Based Dr Early Detection Project In Viet Nam (2018 – 2022) (DR project) aims to promote the importance of detection and clinical management of diabetic retinopathy. To do this, the project set up partnership with Department of Health (DOH) of Da Nang city and Binh Dinh province to enable patients with diabetes to access eye care services to minimise the risk of vision loss due to DR in these two provinces of Viet Nam. Lessons learned and project evidence, together with results of other eye care NGOs’ projects, will contribute to advocacy for a national guideline of health insurance covering retina-imaging cost and community based DR screening to be applied nationwide.
FHFVN is seeking expressions of interest from individuals or consulting companies interested in undertaking the mid-term review for DR project and meet the following selection criteria: (The timeline, work details and selection criteria are as in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR)).
- At least 7 years of team leader experience of project evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience of programs focused on blindness prevention and health system in Viet Nam, especially on DM and DR management.
- Knowledge and experience of health policy influencing and advocacy.
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring and evaluating public health programs/eye health programs, including the development and use of quantitative and qualitative data collection tools and participatory evaluation methods.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English report writing skills.
Please review the attached ToR carefully. To express interest in undertaking the work described, please submit the following documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 25 February 2021:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the key selection criteria and including two references.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Copies or links to two examples of previous written work (e.g. published reports or executive summaries of past evaluations) that are relevant to this assignment.
- A financial proposal for undertaking the evaluation, outlining daily consultant rates and any other expenses as requested in the ToR.
Please contact Ms. Truong To Huong – procurement coordinator via phone on +84 914460760 or email email@example.com for further details.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)