Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Project Officer, based in Hanoi to work directly with the Climate and Energy Program Team.
As our Project Officer, you will support the Project Manager in the planning and implementation of projects’ activities to ensure compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations and ensure close collaboration between the projects and program’s management, partners, and other relevant stakeholders.
If you always want to be a part of the world’s leading conservation organization and work with passionate and diverse people to help engaging stakeholders to contribute to bending the curve on biodiversity decline by supporting piloting scientific studies, organizing and facilitating national consultations at the sectoral level, then JOIN OUR TEAM.
What you will need to be a good fit:
- Bachelor degree in related fields related to business administration, sustainable development, social science and the like;
- Knowledge/working experience in renewable energy and climate change is an advantage
- Proven experience as an office administrator, procurement assistant/officer, or other related relevant roles;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Experience working in office administration, logistics, and procurement;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational skills, trustworthy, attention to details & high sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to work under pressure to pursue multiple tasks simultaneously to successful conclusions;
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity;
How to apply:
The detailed information could be found at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/?364778/projectofficerCEPT
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title [WWF – 092020] Project Officer (CEPT) – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 28th September 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi