HelpAge International is global network of organisations working towards a world where older people fulfil their potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives. The HelpAge global network is made up of 154 members in 85 countries working to support older people and promote their rights, with programmes managed by hubs in London, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
The world HelpAge wants to see is one where everyone, whatever their age, can say:
- I have the income I need
- I enjoy the best possible health and quality of life
- I am safe and secure, free from discrimination and abuse
- My voice is heard.
At HelpAge International we work hard to achieve our goals together as a team with a clear shared purpose. Everyone who works at HelpAge shares our values and are committed to behaviours that demonstrate and support them.
Our values inform how we work together:
- Inclusive : We respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
- Impact : We value and recognise the contribution of our staff and network members as we put older people at the centre of everything we do.
- Partners : We work alongside network members and others to increase reach, influence and impact. We are committed to a culture of collaboration and building positive relationships.
- Learning : We are passionate about learning, accountable and work together to find creative solutions
HelpAge International is committed to creating an inclusive working environment, promoting and providing equal opportunities and respecting diversity in employment. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We encourage and facilitate a flexible working environment.
Everyone has a role in creating and sustaining a safe and respectful working environment, where no one comes to any harm or is maltreated. At HelpAge we take our responsibilities very seriously and will take action against wrongdoing. We will do everything we can to ensure that we do not engage people that pose a safeguarding risk and will undertake criminal record checks as required.
Since May 2011, HelpAge International has opened its new project office in Hanoi, Vietnam (HAIV) to provide supports to a large network of partner organisations across the country. Partners across the network are responsible for implementing a wide range of programme work for which HAIV receives funding from both internal and external donors. For more information about the work of HelpAge International, please visit our website at: http://www.helpage.org; http://www.helpagevietnam.org.
We are now looking for above position to support the implementation of our projects.
More details see attached ToR.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae (CV) and job application in English either by email or by post, to the following address by 01:00 pm on 30 September 2020. Please clearly note the position you are applying in the title of your email.
HelpAge International in Vietnam
No 20, K80C, Alley 376, Buoi Street, Vinh Phuc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Tel/fax: 024 32474145
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cc: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. HelpAge International is an equal opportunities employer.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round