Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in 1981 and is now working in 18 countries across Africa, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.
AEA has been working in Vietnam since 2003. Our approaches focus on early childcare education, access to quality education, and inclusive education for children of ethnic minorities while planning to venture further into livelihoods education and education for girls and women. Over 15 years of experiences along with local communities, partner organizations, and local authorities, we have implemented a number of projects in various locations.
AEA Vietnam is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position Project Officer (based in Hanoi).
The post holder will directly implement and coordinate the implementation of the projects on Increasing access to livelihood opportunities for ethnic minority youth through the promotion of career development and entrepreneurship initiatives with following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of the AEA Incubator project for EM youth and facilitating its operation
- Working with AEA Incubator’s participants to support their entrepreneurship training and coaching, and support in establishing their start-up businesses.
- Mobilise and collaborate with multiple stakeholders based on the findings of market assessment to employment and entrepreneurship.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with upper secondary schools, TVET/training providers (VTCs), employers/businesses at project areas and relevant organisations to support career orientation and generate employment opportunities and skills development.
- Support in providing guidance/advice on internships/apprenticeships and other learning pathways.
- Track and coordinate job placements; maintain log of contacts and performance records for project beneficiaries.
- Monitor project progress, project budget and spending, review narrative/financial reports prepared by project partners.
- Prepare project narrative/financial reports as required by AEA region and donors for the PM to review.
- Actively network with relevant working groups, actors, corporates, government agencies to develop and implement joint initiatives, technical meetings/workshops and advocacy events at local or/and national level(s).
- Write story, project update as well as other communication materials as and when required.
- Take other responsibility as request by the PM.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter with the subject title [VNM019 – PO] Candidate name to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11th 2020. Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further information and discussion. The recruitment process may end sooner if we find a suitable candidate to fill these positions.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)