As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Project Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Vietnam aims to achieve a more inclusive sustainable growth path by strengthening the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ and relevant stakeholders capacity to identify and assess the social impact and gender mainstreaming of structural reforms and ensure that measures to compensate negative side effects are in place.
Social Dimension project is part of the Sustainable Economic Development Programs, which supports the Vietnamese Government developing and implementing macro-economic reforms toward a green, more inclusive model of growth.
The Project is looking for a national candidate to fill the following position:
Project Officer in Knowledge Management and M&E “SD_GGP”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP to 31 December 2021
- Document success stories and develop the knowledge management record and presentation about the Social Dimension project work and results
- Be responsible for the project‘s M&E activities including coordinating the collection, verification and cleaning of data to track and document Social dimension project’s work and deliverables
- Analyze the data to develop the M&E report in accordance with the project’s monitoring and evaluation framework
- Facilitate exchange on lessons learnt with internal and external stakeholders at events, workshops, trainings, and relevant knowledge platforms
- Support technical staff and coordinate with project partners in developing knowledge sharing activities and products, M&E functions to develop, disseminate and use M&E information.
- Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to GIZ standards and best practices for data management and M&E across the project, including data quality and use with appropriate audiences
- University graduate in international development, social, economic, or related fields with proven working experiences in at least one of the fields: knowledge management, communication, media & public relations, participatory assessment, M&E or advocacy.
- Postgraduate degree and research qualification are an advantage
- At least three (3) years of working experience in international agencies or projects are desirable
- Prior experience in setting up and implementing data collection systems that track performance as per the objectives of the project.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytic skills, coupled with proven ability in using visuals like graphs, charts, maps, etc.
- Good knowledge of national and local government structures, institutions, and policy procedures, preferably related to the field of social and gender, law/policies development, sustainable and green development and governance
- Experience and proficiency in writing communication reports for monitoring and reporting on project outcomes and impacts with analytical capacities and ability to synthesize relevant findings, including performance monitoring plans, and manuscripts for publication channels to reach out to a substantially wide coverage of audiences
- Ability to interact skillfully and diplomatically with numerous counterparts, including government agencies/ministries, local partners and international NGOs and donor community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good command of computer and office skills. Preferable good understanding and competence in using modern telecommunication system and digital tools
- Demonstrated self-starter (i.e., motivation, dealing with pressure, adaptability) and ability to work well in a team setting and travel.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6 th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 31st December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer – SD_GGP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam