- Majoring work location is Hanoi - Office address: Room 10B1, DC Building - 144 Doi Can, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi.
- According to job description, employee needs to take field trip irregularly.
- Probation period: 2 months.
- 2 years contract with possibility of renewal that subject to a satisfactory performance assessment after two-month probation period.
In general, TFCF Vietnam’s Project officer is responsible for managing several projects in sphere of education, child/youth right and protection, and social networking in order to achieve project goal, objectives and targets. Besides, we are looking for a project officer who understands how to support the design of project proposals and works with local authority, provide technical, project and financial management and manage a network of experts and/or partners. Key duties and responsibilities are below:
- Projects assessment, management, and coordination: Responsible for overall program management of the TFCF Vietnam annual programs work. Supervise a team composing of TFCF internal officer(s), external co-partner(s), intern(s)/fellow(s), and ensure the quality of program’s delivery. Coordinate with other program on program-related matters and other organizational activities;
- Planning and budgeting: Revise and regular update the program plan and its budget periodically in line with community development plan and its effectiveness.
- Program implementation: Lead and coordinate the project implementation of activities in a cost-effective and feasible way. Responsible for conducting activities in match with the organizations and program’s goals.
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting: Coordinate and regular monitor and evaluate program’s plans and budget.
- Finance management: Ensure project budgets and expenditures under well control. Besides, comply with TFCF internal procedure and requirements from donors.
- Other tasks: Implement other relevant assignment (activities, program, project) as assigned by TFCF management.
Essential selection criteria
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant subjects such as social work, sociology, international relations, public health…etc.
- Understanding the overall social welfare situation as well as child rights, community development situation in Vietnam’s urban, suburban and remote regions.
- Ability to work successfully as a team leader in a multicultural and demanding working environment with cross-program, cross-sector (local government/co-partner/stakeholders) coordination.
- Program and Project designing, planning, monitoring, controlling and operation, and co-ordinating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking, well manage paperwork and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good reporting awareness and report-writing/Verbal reporting skills to management level in English.
Desirable selections criteria
- Good understanding the history and work of TFCF and TFCF Vietnam.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the field of social welfare and community environment development.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact