SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) is a non-profit, international development organization founded 57 years ago, and now operating in 24 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors use their expertise in three sectors – Agriculture, Energy and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – as well as the cross-cutting topics of gender, climate change and youth employment to contribute to solving some of the leading problems facing the world today. We work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995, and currently has over 40 national and international staff. SNV Vietnam’s team works hand-in-hand with communities, government agencies, and businesses in more than 50 provinces, including the remotest and poorest areas of the country. Our work focuses on three sectors: Agriculture - Energy - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, and four cross-cutting themes: Climate Change, Gender, Inclusive Business, and Innovative Finance. By continuing to focus on these interconnected areas and adapting and expanding our approach within them, we will reach more people in Vietnam and beyond, ensure that they have every opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty and continue to make progress toward Sustainable Development Goals.
SNV Viet Nam is currently looking for a Project Officer position based in Ha Noi to support the design, development and implementation of an innovative programme in the fields of climate smart agriculture Experts and development professionals with the following areas of technical expertise are desired:
- Agriculture & inclusive value-chain development;
- Climate Change (Climate smart agriculture, Nature-based Solutions and Ecosystem-based Adaptation;)
- Private sector engagement and investment
- Gender inclusion
- Circular economy
- University degree
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience at international organisation(s); experience supporting climate-smart agricultural or Rice development project is a plus
- Understanding and experience in project monitoring and evaluation is preferable
- Initiative and creative in solving problems
- Ability to work independently and with the team with multi-tasking and “can-do” attitude
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
- Willing to travel to other provinces
The Project Officer will be supervised by Team Leader of the project.
Desired start date: ASAP
9 months employment contract with possible extension.
How to apply?
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application letter and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package latest by 9th May 2022.
For more information on SNV, please refer to our website: www.snv.org
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact