This position will work for two sister-organizations who have registration in Viet Nam: Interactive Research and Development Viet Nam (IRD VN) and Friends for International TB Relief (FIT)
IRD VN is a locally registered social enterprise with the mission of improving public health by alleviating the societal and individual burden caused by infectious diseases and non-communicable diseases. IRD VN works on the endTB and endTB-Q projects which have introduced and evaluated delamanid- and bedaquiline-based regimens for treatment of MDR-TB in Viet Nam. In addition, IRD VN has been implementing mobile chest X-ray screening campaigns in key populations, such as the elderly and isolated island communities. IRD VN was founded as part of the Interactive Research and Development (IRD) network, a network of global health research and service delivery companies. IRD’s pioneering work in areas where global health, behavioral economics and information technology converge have provided an exciting impetus for growth. IRD’s teams support and operate global health research and delivery programs in Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Malawi, Nepal, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uganda, South Africa, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam and Zimbabwe. Please visit http://ird.global/
FIT VN is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care, service delivery, research, technical assistance and advocacy. FIT is a young, dynamic and growing organization. FIT now has over 30 office-based staff working across five cities in Viet Nam. We work in close collaboration with Provincial and National TB Programs and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 program, the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNITAID and Johnson & Johnson. We have also had multiple active research partnerships, including with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine in the UK, the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation in the Netherlands, and Ceres Nanosciences and SureAdhere Mobile Technology in the United States. FIT staff have supported the implementation of other TB programs in South and Southeast Asia, and represented Viet Nam at multiple regional and international forums on TB technical assistance. Finally, FIT was chosen to represent civil society organizations from Viet Nam at regional events and at multiple events in the lead up to and during the United Nations High Level Meeting on TB in New York City. For additional information please refer to our website: www.tbhelp.org
Each quarter, this project officer will be expected to spend 15-30 days drafting reports and fulfilling narrative reporting requirements according to the specific requirements for 2-5 of our grants. In the remainder of the quarter, this person will be tasked with conducting research related activities, supporting projects and preparing communications materials for the organization. Candidates are required to write and speak English fluently as all donor reporting will be conducted in English.
· Stay abreast of project activities and progress to targets for 2-5 grants by attending project-specific meetings, reading meeting minutes and staying in communication with the program teams.
· Review monthly narrative reports submitted by project managers and ask questions regarding the status of projects.
· Ensure that project administrative documents are accurately updated and maintained.
· Maintain detailed notes and a photo archive of project activities.
· Draft summaries of activities and quarterly implementation performance assessments for donor reports.
· Receive feedback on drafts and update.
· Meet all quarterly reporting deadlines.
· Prepare ad hoc reports based on the requests of directors and/or donors.
· Conduct literature reviews.
· Develop protocols, questionnaires, data collection tools, process indicators, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and other documents for upcoming research studies.
· Code qualitative interview transcripts using Dedoose or Microsoft Word.
· Index codes and produce concepts and themes from qualitative interviews.
· Develop presentations about study implementation.
· Analyze de-identified quantitative and qualitative program data.
· Participate in summarizing research outputs and implementation experience for publication.
· Assist with drafting publications related to various studies and projects.
· Develop communications & advocacy materials that will be used in the various projects.
· Draft patient stories and staff profiles for public distribution.
· Generate content for FIT’s and IRD Global’s Facebook page.
· Update the FIT website, as needed.
· Draft content of annual reports and liaise with a graphic designer to finalize the report.
· Conduct online fundraising activities.
· Proofread documents for English language and internal consistency.
· Copy edit project documents.
· Translate documents from Vietnamese to English.
· Other activities requested by management.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluency in English is required and will be tested prior to an interview
· Intermediate spoken Vietnamese language skills are required
· Strong organizational and work prioritization skills, attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
· Ability to use Adobe photoshop or other editing software is a plus
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
· A cover letter
· A detailed Curriculum Vitae
· At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
· By e-mail to HR@tbhelp.org addressed to Rachel Forse
· Subject: ‘Project Officer for research & communications- HCMC”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)