As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The Project Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Vietnam aims to achieve a more inclusive green growth path by strengthening the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ capacity to identify and assess the impact of structural reforms and ensure that measures to compensate negative side effects are in place.
The project is part of the Program Macro Economic Reform/Green Growth, which supports the Vietnamese Government developing and implementing macro-economic reforms toward a green, more inclusive model of growth.
The Project is looking for a national candidate to fill the following position:
Project Officer “SD_GGP”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP to 31. December 2021
- Technically supporting the design and implementation of capacity building activities for government partners and other stakeholders in developing knowledge, skill/methodology and good practice in assessing social and gender impact in the sustainable green growth context. Format of capacity building activities varies from pilot studies, interactive training or community consultation or awareness raising campaign and/or liaison and moderation of working groups with key stakeholders involving in the process of doing PIA/SIA/GIA to exchange international/national experience and good practices;
- Providing research & analytical support to external (e.g. international and national trainers, consultants); elaborating and monitoring the implementation of the term of reference (ToR) for contracting consultancies, facilitating events and visits and selected logistics of the consultants (if required, especially international) in accordance to the contract;
- Elaborating the development of projects’ presentation and communication materials in coordination with national and international partners;
- Mentoring the planning and monitoring the execution of grants to partners (partner-owned activities);
- Monitoring the technical and financial follow up of contracted activities and quality control, as well as reporting and evaluation;
- Supporting, collaborating with and being substitute for (if required) colleagues in either activities management tasks or other relevant deliverables;
- Supporting to the management of actors involved in the project management and implementation processes;
- Representing GIZ Social Dimension project’s interest and liaising with the government partners and other stakeholders when necessary and as assigned by the Supervisor;
- Other tasks as required by the project.
- University degree in social development, law or socio-economic development related fields. Postgraduate (Master) degree in the subject related filed is preferable;
- At least 5 years professional experience in/with international development projects/organizations including 2 years of being in comparable coordination position;
- Knowledge about the policy making process in Vietnam. Experience in being involved at any stage during the process is advantage;
- Understanding about the government structure and the role of ministries in the policy making process;
- Understanding and knowledge about MOLISA and/or labour and social affairs policies are advantage;
- Experience in working on topics related to social equity and gender equality development is an advantagel;
- Experience in providing development technical advice and process management of capacity building program;
- Experience in designing and coordination of training activities are advantage;
- Working experience with/in knowledge institutions (think tanks, academic and university institutes, NGOs, etc.) and/or consulting industry are additional value;
- Sound understanding about FTAs and international standards in labour and sustainability is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills;
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese, with analytical capacities and ability to synthesize relevant findings;
- Excellent command of MS Office and good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems;
- Excellent self-management and coordination skills;
- Creativity, proactivity and proper initiative towards the results of the programme;
- Excellent ability to share knowledge and experience, being a constructive team player in cross-culture environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work and produce - sometimes under high pressure - high quality outputs;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 15th January 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer - SD_GGP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/2PdtLgf
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy