The “Local Solutions for Plastic Pollution” (LSPP) funded by the USAID addresses the challenges faced by localcommunities in overcoming the negative environmental health impacts caused by plastics pollution which is increasing in Vietnam.
Job Description - Click HERE for details
1. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) (50%)
Project Monitoring and Evaluation:Support to monitor the M&E plan and the progress of the project inaccordance with project approved proposal and workplans in compliance with GreenHub and USAIDrequirements, including:
- Develop and apply a monitoring, evaluation and learning framework for the project. Check the progress and results relating to the project implementation with colleagues and partners, andshall inform or issue a remind note when there is a delay or a failure/ potential failure.
- Develop the standard procedures and made necessary adjustments and update to ensure that data isgathered in a technically sound manner, is consistent and can be compared throughout the project life.
- Collect evidences of results (quantitative and qualitative) relating to project activities, output, outcomesand impacts from technical staff and partners to update the system and perform analysis
- Coordinate internal review or internal evaluation of progress towards achieving the project objectivesannually and anytime (if needed)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, support for development of quarterly reports and annual reportsaccording the requirement of USAID and GreenHub
Learning and Knowledge Management:
- Develop a learning, documentation and knowledge management plan that can be translated into concreteactions;
- Work with Project officer I to provide results, learnings, and sector-specific data as needed forproject planning cycles and strengthening; to stay engaged with all project developments, working as ateam on process outcomes, and to integrate learnings from best practices
2. Project implementation (50%)
- Implement project activities in Hanoi, Ha Long city.
- Be the focal point person to contact with local authorities and stakeholders in Hanoi, Ha Long city representation and coordination all project activities in those sites.
- Work closely with project partners to support, build capacity and institutional development.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to create and develop network in the project areas
- Weekly update (main tasks) with Project Coordinator and other team members about progress, which outputs/field of tasks that the position and others are working. Ensure weekly meetings with the team members.
- Monthly update on work-plan, results, and progress. Based on: projects documents, implementation work-plan, monitoring sheets and budget reports (if available).
- Calendar update/ follow-up on the progress, results (within 1 week).
- Collaborate with Project Admin Assistant for logistical support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, trainings, workshops, field trips and other travel
- Coordinate with administrative team to arrange travel for project staff, consultants and visitors
- Work with communication officers from VOHUN to develop communication materials
- Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents
- Provide other support as required from Project Coordinator
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in science, environment, public health, development, social, education or related fields, preferMaster Bachelor’s degree in science, environment, Public Health, social, education or related fields
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in environment, education, development, or relevant works.
- A deep passion for environment sustainability and development
- Strong facilitation, communication and partnership skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good social media skills
- Good networking skills with diverse stakeholders (NGOs, govern
- Enthusiastic, honest and trustworthy
- Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently.
- Ability to work in an adaptive and flexible way
- Good reading/writing skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
The salary for this position will depend on qualifications and experience and in line with projects funds.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, a resume or curriculum vitae with names of 2 referees referencing “Project Officer II” as the subject to Ms.Huong, email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2021.
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia