WITH AN INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION (INGO)
Established in 2005, PSI/Vietnam is affiliated with an international network spanning more than 50 countries around the world. PSI/Vietnam has used social marketing techniques to fill market gaps and motivate improved health behaviors including malaria, TB, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, sanitation & hygiene, and non-communicable diseases. PSI provides products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well-being of underserved communities. For more information: www.psi.org
Project highlight: Population Service International (PSI) globally identified a successful social enterprise is an entity that balances the tension between upholding the social mission of the organization and maximizing productivity to ensure its long-term sustainability. PSI uses a social enterprise approach as a catalyst for increasing access, choice, and quality of health products and services by applying commercial principles and using ethical business practices while maintaining a reputation for quality.
PSI/Vietnam currently seeks qualified & high motivated individuals to work as PROGRAM OFFICER (Medical Product Supply) with our dynamic, results-oriented team
This position will be the full-time, 01-year contract with possible extension and will report to Program Manager
Position summary: This position is responsible to implement Medical Product Supply project activities in promoting and supporting PSI partners to distribute organization’s selected medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote medication and persuading potential customers to purchase organization’s medication products through PSI’s distributors
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the medication’s products and services.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Preparing marketing materials and presentations to deliver to potential customers.
- Organizing meetings with community and pharmacies/private clinic to promote medication products and services
- Researching medications market and other distributor’s performances.
- Identifying and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback.
Joining PSI Vietnam, the job holders will be provided with opportunity:
- To be a part of dynamic, results-oriented team at professional level.
- To be eligible for the high-class, private health and 24/7 accident insurance package
- To be eligible for an attractive annual vacation, holiday, sick leave as per PSI’s policy
- Competitive gross annual remuneration package between US$ 11,050 – US$ 16.562 - pending candidate’s qualification
- At least College's degree in Medication/ Business or other related fields
- Proven experience as a Medical Representative or similar roles
- Ability and willing travel frequently to meet customers
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and Proactively
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proficient in MS offices.
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 03 September 2021. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross