Overall, Project Officer will be responsible for providing support for the implementation, monitoring & evaluation, and reporting of project activities. He/she will be in charge of Inclusive Growth projects.
2. Specific Duties and Responsibilities
– Work with project partners in the development of workplans that are consistent with the project’s objectives.
– Submit quarterly workplans and activity schedules.
– Monitor project tasks on a monthly basis to ensure that activities are run to schedule and on budget.
– Identify and help address issues and problems that may jeopardize outputs, including risk management analysis.
– Organise and assist in the implementation of technical training workshops for district, commune, and village level partners.
– Work with consultant, district, commune and village partners to plan and develop project activities.
– Delivery training and build capacity for local partners on selected topics
– Develop and deliver training, coaching on agricultural standards for cooperatives and farms
– Purchase, and if necessary develop, appropriate educational materials.
– Ensure that training and training materials are appropriate to the CDI’s identity and cultural diversity within the communities.
– Facilitate active involvement of partners in all stages of the project.
– Support the Theme Manager in the development of M&E plan and data collection tools.
– Update or revise the data as needed.
– Ensure that local partners receive guidance in conducting M&E (i.e., use of survey methodologies) and data entry and analysis.
– Conduct routine monitoring of all field activities.
– Maintain the project documentation system in both hard and soft copies.
– Assist in evaluating implementation processes, effectiveness and impact for all projects
– Ensure internal and external reporting as required and in line with agreed time frames.
– Provide guidance to partners on developing and complete reports to meet CDI requirements
– Compete and submit updated report to line manager monthly.
– Participate in the development and review of all project documents
– Draft Terms of Reference for consultants and manage consultant engagement
– Organize and assist in the implementation of technical training workshops for district, commune, and village level partners
– Attend conferences, seminars, network meetings; advocacy and public awareness events/ campaigns in Vietnam or internationally
– Any other duty or responsibilities which may be assigned by Line Manager.
3. Requirements on experience, competence and skills
– Must be Vietnamese
– University graduate or above with related majors.
– Experiences of working with NGO is an advance
– Experiences of working with ethnic minority, poor people and other vunerable groups
– Knowledge and experience in human rights, community development, sustainable livelihood, marketing, value chain
– Understanding of and sensitivity to poverty-related development and gender issue.
– Responsible at work, ability to work independently and with the team;
– Dynamic, proactive and creative at work;
– Willing to learn and adapt to new contexts;
– Willing to travel to the project areas.
– Proficient level of both spoken and written English and Vietnamese is an advance;
– Good computer skills, proficiency in some online applications;
– Project management skills, organizational skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and presentation skills are good.
4. Place of work: Ha Noi and travel to the project areas.
5. Term of contract: One year.
6. Wages and benefits
– The selected person is entitled to salary and welfare regimes according to CDI’s regulations.
– Salary is negotiable, commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
– Participate in CDI’s staff capacity development programs.
7. Deadline for receiving applications and contact information
– Deadline for receiving CV: 12/05/2020
– Candidates please send your application to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any questions, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Chung – Human Resource Assistant, CDI by phone number: 0243 538 0100/ 0327 621 637.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round