As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in four priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy; 4) Sustainable Economic Development. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
In Sustainable Economic Development we work together with our partners in three main topics: Economic Policy, Sustainable Finance and Digital/Private Sector Development. We support Vietnam with technical assistance the green and climate friendly transformation of this sectors considering the social and economic impacts.
The Cluster is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Project Officer onPR/Communication and Knowledge Management
- Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Duration: 01. August 2022 – 31. July 2023 withpossible extension
- Supports the development and implementation of result orientated communication and knowledge management for the projects of sustainable economic development
- Supports communication related tasks for workshops, events, field trips, journalist visits, publication, campaigns and others
- Assists in the preparation, design, production and dissemination of communications materials such as fact sheets, policy briefs, success stories, videos, technical reports, presentations, event-related materials, giveaways and others
- Prepares terms of reference for consultants and concept notes related to communication products and activities
- Follows up on progress, delivery and quality of the outsourced communication products and activities as assigned
- Maintains and updates social media pages and project websites
- Ensures gender equality and proactively seeks to make a positive contribution to women empowerment in communication concepts, processes and products
- Contributes to the different knowledge management platforms
- Provides support in translation of communications materials when needed
- Monitors print and online media and produce press clippings and communication for Facebook and Linkedin
- Assists in preparing press releases and event press packages
- University degree in media, communication, marketing or similar
- Certificates for courses in using graphic design software
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in different aspects of communication, e.g. development of target-group oriented communication material (printed, online and multimedia), corporate branding, event organizations, social media
- Initial experience in international and technical development cooperation, ideally relating to economy, finance or digitalization
- Working experience use graphic design software and/or film editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom and others)
- Experience with Social Media Channels, Wordpress and other Content Management Systems
- Creative thinking and excellent communication skills
- Very strong English & Vietnamese writing skills, German skills would be an asset
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Willing to take on responsibility, work independently and travel to project sites for work if necessary
- Constructive team player in multi-cultural environment
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 8th July 2022.
Note: Please state: “Application for position Project Officer on PR/Coms_SED”in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.htmlto download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact