- Location: Hue
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and Finance to Advocacy and Conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Project Officer, Plastic Smart Cities (PSC), based in Hue, Viet Nam
The Project Officer is in charge for issues related to Plastic Smart Cities program in the cities Ha Tinh (Ha Tinh), Dong Hoi (Quang Binh), A Luoi (Thua Thien Hue) (“The Cities”). S/he, under the guidance of the Plastic Smart Cities Manager, is responsible for support the development and implementation of Plastic Smart Cities strategy & work plan to ensure the discharge of plastic waste into the environment in The Cities is reduced through strengthening the cities governance, obtaining commitment of the cities leaders to participate in WWF Plastic Smart Cities platform, encouraging private sector, CSO and communities’ engagement, school children education.
- Minimum bachelor level degree in relevant management or development area
- Experience of working in complex development projects with cities, specifically in Vietnam cities
- Experience in project implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with a wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply:
- The detailed JD is attached (20220414-jd-psc-project-officer). Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: PSC Project Officer – Full name.
The deadline is July 15th , 2022Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN