Project Officer (PO) – Child Rights Governance (CRG)
The Project Officer (PO) Child Rights Governance (CRG) in Southern region works under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager, Program Manager, Southern Area Manager and in close coordination with partners to ensure effective, efficient and cost-sensitive operations of the “LGBT youth and children have access to education, health and social services” project in the assigned geographical locations.
The PO will assist to ensure that Save the Children Vietnam activities are consistent with SCI and Members’ programming principles and approaches, draw on good practices and lessons learned, enable children to attain their rights and are compliant with donor regulations.
Overseeing of CRG LGBT project:
- Monitor and support the implementation of LGBT project.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of LGBT to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with acknowledged good practice to achieve sustainable results.
- Work closely with local partners in project implementation to ensure quality and timely delivery of project activities.
- Support Project Manager in liaise and managing relationships and contracts with key project partners including provincial government agencies and local partners.
- Support Project Manager in Developing project work plans including that of partner organizations.
- Work closely with the team to share information and support the implementation on time and to ensure the project team works productively in field implementation
- Participate in Country Annual Planning and gather necessary information, as required
- Support project manager in developing Project Detailed Implementation Plan and provide support for partners in developing their respective Detailed Implementation Plan
- Field test and make recommendations on the quality of SC project materials including training manuals, documentation, and other project materials
- Maintain database, records for case studies, photos, and other data for project planning and documentation
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related things
- Work closely with line manager and finance team in overall project budgeting, cash forecast, phasing budgets and expense claim.
- Support project manager in monitoring project budgets and partners’ budgets and financial reports.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep cost-efficiency of the actions.
- Frequently monitor the budget of the sub-grant Agreement with local partner.
- Comply with SCI and donor’s requirements on expenditures; provide support to partners on compliance.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Lead project-level M&E, including regular monitoring visits to the field;
- Lead development of case studies and other project materials;
- Compile reports from Project Assistants for submission to managers and support to produce regular internal and donor reports.
Contribution to CRG programme development
- Coordinate with other CRG and Child Protection (CP) projects in Southern region.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of LGBT and children rights issues to CRG team members and to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with acknowledged good practice to achieve sustainable results;
- Actively participate in, and provide inputs to, developing new concept notes/proposals and program strategies;
- Be updated on and follow recent and cutting-edge developments in the international and national community in regards to CRG.
- Collaborate with CRG team as well as partners to develop and disseminate appropriate promotional and dissemination of information and materials;
- Coordination, representation, advocacy and networking
- Support national level project activities, including advocacy and coordination;
- Serve as the main contact to represent the Project in participating provinces and maintain effective links with local partners at all levels to facilitate implementation, sustainability and scalability of the project;
- Maintain effective collaborations with other partners and organizations and related projects in the same provinces for better integration and coordination;
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and networks with relevant technical groups, civil society groups, NGOs, and UN agencies for effective implementation and scalability of the project;
- Regularly coordinate and collaborate with other sector/thematic teams to strengthen programmatic synergies and impact.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
Closing Date for Application: 10 March 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS