As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Project Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Vietnam aims to achieve a more inclusive growth path by strengthening the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ capacity to identify and assess the social impact and gender mainstreaming of structural reforms and ensure that measures to compensate negative side effects are in place.
The project is part of the Program Macro Economic Reform/Green Growth, which supports the Vietnamese Government developing and implementing macro-economic reforms toward a green, more inclusive model of growth.
The Project is looking for a national candidate to fill the following position:
Project Officer “SD_GGP”
Duty station: Legal Department of MOLISA, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP to 31 December 2021
- Being the focal point and liaison between the MOLISA Legal Department and the GIZ Project Office to support the development, implementation and quality assurance of project’s activities; to ensure smooth and timely communication and contribute to the preparation and implementation of the coordination process, coordination activities between the parties.
- Supporting MOLISA Legal Department in performing the following tasks:
- Coordinate with GIZ Project Office in preparation and submission of official and administrative documents related to the project’s activities such as the overall plan, the annual plan, the financial plan, etc. and in collecting information to develop report on project’s progress and results to the governing body (or the Project Steering Committee), GIZ and relevant authorities when requires
- Contribute to the development of strategic consulting strategies and activities related to social impact assessment (SIA) and gender mainstreaming
- Translate documents (English – Vietnamese, Vietnamese – English) and interpret at project’s meetings.
- Managing and reflecting contact information, lessons learned in implementing Policy Impact Assessment (PIA) and SIA in policy making process and helping to exchange information between government agencies and units in MOLISA.
- Develop and organize quality assurance measures and propose necessary changes and upgrades as well as solutions to solve problems arising in the process of project implementation.
- Carry out other temporary/irregular tasks as assigned by the Legal Department Director and/or GIZ Project Lead within the scope of the project’s work.
- Master’s degree in social development, labor, law or related fields.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position in a development organization or in a state agency.
- Experience in technical development and process management.
- Knowledge of state apparatus and process of making laws and policies in Vietnam.
- Experience in working with government agencies.
- Working experience in the field of labor is an advantage.
- Good analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing skills in English and Vietnamese
- Ready to improve skills as required by the task.
- Information technology to serve the job well.
- Teamwork in a culturally diverse environment.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 11th May 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer – SD_GGP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/2PdtLgf
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)