Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for 01 Project Officer to support the DANIDA project, OPCC project and VCCA, based in Ha Noi.
Under the WWF DK – DANIDA Strategic Partnership Agreement, the DANIDA project has implemented interventions in the Mekong Delta to promote better policy for sustainable energy and sustainable production and consumption by engaging the private sector. WWF-Viet Nam is the co-founder of VCCA – a network of domestic multi-sectors including enterprises, non-governmental and nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, consumers, research institutions and associations who are working in renewable energy, green development and climate change response in Viet Nam, particularly in the context of Government of Vietnam cooperating with 196 Parties in Paris Agreement since 2015 to respond to climate change.
The Project Officer will provide support to the Project Manager in the planning, management, implementation, monitoring and reporting of projects’ activities to ensure compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations and ensure close collaboration between the projects and program’s management, partners and other relevant stakeholders.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor degree or preferably Master degree or higher in fields related to environmental engineering, environment, sustainable development, natural resources management, sustainable energy and the like;
- Proven experiences in planning and implementation of GO and/or NGO’s projects;
- Experience of working with CSOs, SMEs, Government officials, local communities and/or donors at all levels
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references can be found here
How to apply
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, naming the files "Full name - PO CEP", and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating in the subject line: PO CEP - Full name
The deadline is June 17th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank