- Organisation Name: WWF
- Location: Lam Dong
- Application Deadline: 28/11/2023
About WWF-Viet NamWWF-Viet Nam was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF-Viet Nam began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF-Viet Nam recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF-Viet Nam.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Project Officer, USAID Biodiversity Conservation, based in Da Lat, Lam Dong.All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge. Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we doWe are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
Major Function:The Project Officer reports to the Provincial Coordinator and is responsible for supporting the implementation and monitoring activities of all Strategic Approaches at the site and provincial level.
- BA or BE in administration, management, finance, law, or related fields.
- More than 3 years of working experience in conducting similar work.
- Experience in conservation, natural resources management or forestry in Vietnam is an advantage.
- Experience with organizing meetings and events.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply:The detailed JDs are attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Fullname - CV/CL”.
- Please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line: Project Officer, USAID BCA (Da Lat) - Fullname
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer