IntroductionViet Rural Enterprise Development Center (abbreviated as VietED Center) is an organization working in scientific technology and community development, founded on 09 August 2010 under Decision No. 364 by the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA). VietED Center is one of the leading organizations in the field of consulting and providing advisory services in the fields of finance, agriculture value chain development, market-linkage, community development, business skills development, brand development and capacity development training to help mitigate poverty, especially in the areas affected by climate change. Our consultants have the experience of working all-across the developing nations in Asia and Africa.
VietED Center is a partner of GREAT Program, in the field of access to finance, in Son La and Lao Cai province. The project aims at improving access to finance for smallholder producers participating in the value chains of the selected agribusiness partners of GREAT. In collaboration with the selected financial institution, a smallholder financing model will be developed for the target farmers of the partner companies that have relatively strong supply chain linkages and a demonstrated input financing need from their producers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and develop activities, with a focus on financial inclusion and agriculture value chain.
- Preparation, coordination, and implementation of project activities and technically instructing and controlling of service providers and assuming responsibility for the quality of work
- Cooperation with partners in the implementation of cooperation and facilitate the implementation of interventions
- Identification of potential collaboration areas and partners for project interventions.
- Document project results in the project´s knowledge management system
- Develop and maintain networks with relevant stakeholders in the private and public sectors and ensure effective communication and collaboration between the project and stakeholders
- Cooperating with other divisions in the VietED to implement the activities effectively.
- Implementing other activities when required by the Project Manager and/or Vice President.
- Regularly reporting on activities/events or when required by the Managers at Center.
- Actively work in coordination with the Project Manager (Development Projects) and Operation Managers at VietED Center
- Other duties as assigned by Direct/Indirect Manager and Board of Directors
- Education: University degree in Finance, Commerce, Management, International Development, Social Work, Community Development and other related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience with the required job position.
- Have experience and skill in making plan and implementing project activity.
- Language: be able to listen, speak, read, and understand documents and reports in English Other requirements:
- Age from 25-40 years old.
- Ready to go on business when required.
- Have good teamwork spirit and skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Strong project coordination skills and experience with the initiation, planning, budgeting, execution, monitoring of projects and other project coordination tasks
- Pro-active and self-driven individual
- Ready to work overtime (in urgent cases as required)
Opportunities / Benefits
- Opportunities to work in a youthful and dynamic environment, to gain experience from partners of development organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises/firms.
- Have full benefits for employees under Vietnamese labour law.
- Other benefits based on organizational growth.
- Good policies of training and development
How to applyInterested qualified candidates are invited to send the Application in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31/05/2023.
Note: The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
For more information about VietED Center's activities, please visit:
- Website: http://www.vieted.org.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VietedCenter
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)