JOB TITLE Public-Private Mix (PPM) Manager
Closing date of application period: 15 January 2020 Starting date: After Tet Canh Ty 2020 Full time position: 100% FTE Duration of contract: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds) Location: 2 open positions: 1 in Ha Noi and 1 in Ho Chi Minh City Travel requirements: Frequent travel throughout Ha Noi/HCMC; infrequent travel for knowledge sharing and training within Viet Nam
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research.
In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP) and other local and international partners, we are building a comprehensive Search-Treat-Prevent TB program across five cities in Viet Nam (Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hoi An and Can Tho). In the short term, we are aiming to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations, such as household contacts, children and people visiting private healthcare providers; 2) provide social support and adherence monitoring options to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale up TB infection screening and treatment services. As part of this program, we are intensively engaging private providers who are providing TB services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong. TB care in the private sector often happens with little formal documentation; we are working to improve transparency and the quality of care for TB treatment in the private sector. This position would manage operations in at least four districts within Ha Noi/HCMC.
Our organization is growing quickly and we are searching for two highly qualified, independent, experienced and motivated PPM managers. For additional information please refer to our website: www.tbhelp.org
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain relationships with private sector healthcare providers, and persuade them to cooperate with the project;
- Build a diverse portfolio of actively referring and/or notifying private providers, including: physicians, pharmacists, private-sector hospitals, occupational health screening companies, and X-ray facilities;
- Continuously improve engagement strategies;
- Trouble-shoot and resolve any problems with private providers;
- Ensure up-to-date and complete reporting of field activities through a customized customer relationship management (CRM) software;
- Supervise the distribution of monetary and non-monetary incentives for the private providers.
Management of staff:
- Recruit & directly supervise the work output of 3-4 PPM Officers;
- Set a positive working environment and work to maintain the morale of the team;
- Supervise recruitment and the maintenance of relationships with private sector partners by the PPM Officers;
- Mentor PPM Officers in relationship management;
- Monitor entries in the CRM software from the PPM Officers and provide regular feedback on work outputs and work optimization.
Supervision of field activities:
- Oversee TB screening activities in the private sector whether at the offices of a physicians, a pharmacy, a private sector hospital, an occupational health screening company or an X-ray facility;
- Maximize referrals of persons with suspected TB for testing;
- Ensure referrals of suspected TB cases receive appropriate diagnostic testing;
- Supervise the collection of diagnostic testing data from public facilities;
- Coordinate registration of TB patients found in the private sector;
- Supervise patient enrolment through the project;
- Increase notifications of TB cases treated in the private sector;
- Conduct operational research and facilitate engagement and referrals using a social network targeting private sector pharmacists.
Monitoring and evaluation & reporting:
- Monitor error rates and check data quality at laboratories;
- Verify referral and notification data collected in the community;
- Collaborate with the M&E team to solve data problems and ensure the complete capture of project data;
- Provide feedback on the new PPM modules of the Access to Care Information System (ACIS);
- Coordinate (re)trainings of PPM Officers on the use of electronic data collection tools;
- Provide capacity building to PPM Officers on data collection best practices;
- Prepare weekly PowerPoint presentations about progress to target achievement in Ha Noi/HCMC;
- Draft quarterly narrative reports on activities for donors.
- Communicate with FIT Directors and Managers about procurement needs;
- Assist with procurement of supplies for the project;
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation of the interventions of the grant;
- Other activities requested by FIT Directors.
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese is a must
- At least five years combined experience in project implementation and management
- At least three years of experience with engaging the private health sector
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and computer-based communications
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills, good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Willing to engage with private providers at their convenience, which may be outside of normal working hours
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as pharmacy, public health, social development, science or related fields.
- Experience working in public health programs
- Marketing and s ales experience preferred
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- An up-to-date, detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, and Email Address)
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: PPM Manager in Ha Noi / PPM Manager in HCMC
- No later than 15 Jan 2020
Compensation and the final position grade will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits will be included in the compensation package. All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be contacted and interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF